Author Topic: very very happey news by apple  (Read 1828 times)

Offline leejenshil

• graphical disianer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
very very happey news by apple
« on: September 18, 2013, 08:30:13 AM »
After the ofical anouncment of the 5S and 5C apple started this - Here . That means that apple let's us download old versions of apps ( might also mean that whatapp and instagram will mybe work soon ) but for some resoun it doesn't work with WD6 I think because the app store is not the same one that's in Deafult ios 3.1.3

Offline n0s-speed

• Not here for some time. Enrolled in the Army.
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: very very happey news by apple
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 09:19:00 AM »
After the ofical anouncment of the 5S and 5C apple started this - Here[/ url] . That means that apple let's us download old versions of apps ( might also mean that whatapp and instagram will mybe work soon ) but for some resoun it doesn't work with WD6 I think because the app store is not the same one that's in Deafult ios 3.1.3

The same thread has been discussed here App Store now allows Older App Versions Download!!! ~ At first make sure that your new thread hasn't been discussed yet at another forum section in order to help us make the forum more organized. ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:23:48 AM by n0s-speed »
R.I.P. Paul Walker [September 12, 1973 - November 30, 2013] ~

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
Re: very very happey news by apple
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
The same thread has been discussed here App Store now allows Older App Versions Download!!! ~ At first make sure that your new thread hasn't been discussed yet at another forum section in order to help us make the forum more organized. ;)

Thank you n0s-speed :) 

topic locked