Author Topic: I Can help translate full whited00r pages to German and Polish  (Read 1937 times)

Offline ArturPolnik

• R.I.P Whited00r 2011-2014. Bye!
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Hello, Whited00r users and admins.

I Can help at translate whited00r (full pages) to german and polish.  ;)
and
Propose Apps for TimeMachine (Minigore,Nyan Cat,Tasty Planet...)  :'(

-Artur.

:)
Reaply.  :D
 :-X

Edit by Bruan to provide more keywords in the title :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:11:00 AM by Bruan »

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • My Computer: Linux
Re: I Can help translate full whited00r pages to German and Polish
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 12:14:14 AM »
Welcome to the forums :)

Do you mean the main site?  Or, the settings pages in the actual firmware?  If it is the website, I can point the web admin to this thread and he will email you about it.  Very thankful for the offer either way :)

Were those apps ever compatible with 3.1.3?  If not, then they can't be put in the App Time Machine :(  Otherwise, do you know what versions were compatible with 3.1.3?

Offline ArturPolnik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »
Yes, i know many apps compatible with iOS 3.1.3 i can send the cracked ipa across e-mail or mediafire.

I can translate main website and the firmware ;)

Reply how i can contact you without posting on that forum  :P

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 06:07:48 AM »
Well, I just sent off an email to the web admin with a link to this thread, hopefully they will contact you soon-ish about translating the website :) They are busy a lot though, so I'll bug them again in a week if they haven't contacted you. (post here if they haven't)

As for translating the firmware itself, pretty much the whited00r settings for now, I will get a topic up on that soon :)

Offline ArturPolnik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »
Hi, sorry for my not avaible time, (you know easter and...) sooooo I didn't get any email. And what about the apps? I know very much games for ios 3.1.3 which aren't in the store. Where can i send you the ipa's?

heh, i just want to say "Can you do a quick update for wd7? " which includes
-New Passcode entering(i hate having a passcode right now) and Passcode Tab in the Main Settings (like ios 7.1)

Don't forget the "do not disturb" button in control center i'm still waiting for this ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:38:30 PM by Bruan »

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:56 PM »
No worries, we are always here (well, for the most part) :)
I just sent off another email to the web admin, along with the email you posted (I edited the post to remove it so spam bots don't pick it up). Hopefully they will get in contact with you soon.

You can upload apps to the App Time Machine.

Not a quick little update, no matter how easy it seems ;)  Just because we release everything at once for each update doesn't mean the features haven't taken ages to build and figure out. WD7 took a little over 6 months to complete, and the 7.1 update took a good couple months as well, still building on the research that was done with WD7 too.  The passcode was actually attempted to be one of the things we modify, but it didn't turn out well.
The image does not like to be scaled larger, even by code, and making a custom passcode entry field would take a lot more work and still be tricky to handle.  Also, other things on the lock screen tie into the passcode entry, for animations and other things.  Modifying it is actually quick difficult to figure out all the little bits that need to be taken care of to get it working without crashes and security holes ;)

I haven't actually tried out iOS 7.1 (keeping my device jailbroken on 7.0.6), but we will go look through it as well for things to put into the WD7.1 update and see what is worth doing and not worth doing in the timeframes we have.

The do not disturb would also need a whole new feature to be built, which takes time as well ;)

Offline ArturPolnik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 09:59:33 PM »
Ok, soo i have to wait for the email..
But now back to AppTimeMachine...
Can i send them apps throught email attachment or i have to send links (im not sure is uploading cracked apps legal)?
 >:(

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 10:29:30 PM »
You could do it via email, and yes, technically legally grey (well, depending on the TOS of the app store, I don't know.)  Installing the apps, even if they are free, is the same legal grey.  Morally, there isn't really an issue as the apps don't support 3.1.3 anymore, and if they were paid, you could just buy the newest version of the app to clear consciouses ;)

The App Time Machine doesn't upload apps that are still supporting 3.1.3 as a paid app in the App Store, as their focus is not piracy at all, but just preservation of older app versions.

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 08:11:04 PM »
For the translations and getting the email, it seems the web admin did actually email you, and to the right email (same one you used when registering the account here).  So, I would see if maybe it went to the spam folder ;)