Author Topic: Bug with respringing on incoming calls still present on Whited00r 7.1.2  (Read 5161 times)

Offline ul717

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Mac
I'm still having this issue. Just upgraded to 7.1.2 in Cydia. It mainly happens when I'm listening to an mp3 & a call comes in. I use an iPhone 3g.

Edit by Bruan to provide more keywords in the title :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:19:00 AM by Bruan »

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • My Computer: Linux
Welcome to the forums :)

By mainly happens when you are listening to music, I'm guessing it still happens even when you aren't though?

There is a partial workaround that was found about a week back, which involves installing insomnia on the device to prevent the deep sleep mode which is what breaks the lock screen tweak and causes the crash.
You can get a 3.1.3 compatible insomnia from this thread:
[Solved] No Push notifications while screen is off

Offline [email protected]

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
  • My Computer: Windows
Welcome to the forums :)

By mainly happens when you are listening to music, I'm guessing it still happens even when you aren't though?

There is a partial workaround that was found about a week back, which involves installing insomnia on the device to prevent the deep sleep mode which is what breaks the lock screen tweak and causes the crash.
You can get a 3.1.3 compatible insomnia from this thread:
[Solved] No Push notifications while screen is off
Bruan insomnia has not solved the problem..... the is a crash even when its turned on I couldn't get the syslog because I have no crash reporter this crash is very rare..... i cant guss how  :'(
New Thinking New Possiblities.
Proud owner of the legendary iPhone 3G.
And Proud Owner of the best budget phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and iPad 3

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
Bruan insomnia has not solved the problem..... the is a crash even when its turned on I couldn't get the syslog because I have no crash reporter this crash is very rare..... i cant guss how  :'(

You have to reboot after installing insomnia :)  It should help though, several people reported it working.

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
You have to reboot after installing insomnia :)  It should help though, several people reported it working.
yes I rebooted it (I was the guy who reported that it works ;) ) but there is one bug even when insomnia is turned on I'll give the syslog of the crash as soon as possible because this crash is a bit rare (I'll try using itechy's module)

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
yes I rebooted it (I was the guy who reported that it works ;) ) but there is one bug even when insomnia is turned on I'll give the syslog of the crash as soon as possible because this crash is a bit rare (I'll try using itechy's module)

Ohhh.....  Well that isn't good.  :-\

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
Ohhh.....  Well that isn't good.  :-\
debug (I didn't understand it)
Code: [Select]
#######################
#      Configurator   #
#######################

-No file names specified. Bailing. = No file names specified. Bailing.

#######################
#      Substrates     #
#######################

-AssistiveTouch = Disabled
-Backgrounder = Enabled
-Bruce = Enabled
-ControlCenter = Enabled
-Folders = Disabled
-HomeWallpaper = Enabled
-InsomniaSubstrate = Enabled
-MobileSafety = Enabled
-Multitasking = Enabled
-PreferenceLoader = Enabled
-RoundToggles = Disabled
-SBSettings = Enabled
-UnifiedSafari = Disabled
-WD7Camera = Enabled
-WD7LockScreen = Enabled
-WD7UI = Enabled
-WDSara = Disabled
-iOS7Switcher = Disabled
-libhide = Enabled

#######################
#   Cydia Packages    #
#######################

Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
|/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                             Version         Description
+++-================================-===============-============================================
ii  apr-lib                          1.3.3-2         just the /usr/lib folder from APR
ii  apt7-key                         0.7.25.3-3      repository encryption key management tool
ii  apt7-lib                         0.7.25.3-11     the advanced packaging library from Debian
ii  base                             1-4             underlying system directory structure
ii  bash                             4.0.17-13       the best shell ever, written by Brian Fox
ii  bzip2                            1.0.5-7         compression that's slightly better than gzip
ii  com.ericasadun.utilities         1:0.4.2         A collection of command-line utilities for v
ii  com.imalc.insomnia               3.2.1           Allows applications to continue to run and W
ii  com.itechy21.debug               1.0.Final       A module to grab whited00r setting values, t
ii  com.itechy21.syslogdfixer        0.75            Enables and disables the syslogd deamon with
ii  com.modmyi.serioussbsettingshd   1.4-1           Retina / HD SBSettings theme for SBSettings
ii  com.saurik.substrate.safemode    0.9.4000        safe mode safety extension (safe)
ii  com.sbsdefaulthdtheme            1.2             Retina / HD SBSettings default theme for SBS
ii  com.whited00r.whited00r          7.1.2           OverTheAir updates for Whited00r 7.1.x
ii  coreutils                        8.12-12p        core set of Unix shell utilities from GNU
ii  coreutils-bin                    8.12-7p         just the /bin folder from GNU coreutils
ii  cy+cpu.arm                       0               virtual CPU dependency
ii  cy+kernel.darwin                 10.0.0d3        virtual kernel dependency
ii  cy+lib.corefoundation            478.52          virtual corefoundation dependency
ii  cy+model.iphone                  1.2             virtual model dependency
ii  cy+os.ios                        3.1.3           virtual operating system dependency
ii  cydia                            1.1.99          graphical iPhone front-end for APT
ii  cydia-lproj                      1.1.0           languages and translations for Cydia
ii  darwintools                      1-4             startupfiletool, sw_vers
ii  debianutils                      3.3.3ubuntu1-1p pretty much just run-parts. yep? run-parts
ii  diffutils                        2.8.1-6         compare two files for differences
ii  diskdev-cmds                     421.7-4         mount, quota, fsck, fstyp, fdisk, tunefs
ii  dpkg                             1.14.25-9       package maintainance tools from Debian
ii  eu.heinelt.ifile                 2.0.1-1         A File Manager and Viewer. iFile is a file m
ii  file-cmds                        220.7-3         chflags, compress, ipcrm, ipcs, pax
ii  findutils                        4.2.33-6        indexes and searches filesystems
ii  firmware                         3.1.3           almost impressive Apple frameworks
ii  firmware-sbin                    0-1             represents Telesphoreo / iPhoneOS conflicts
ii  gettext                          0.17-6          internationalization helper for strings
ii  gnupg                            1.4.8-4         older encryption compatible with OpenPGP
ii  grep                             2.5.4-3         searches files for regular expressions
ii  gsc.accelerometer                1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.all-features                 1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.app-store                    1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.application-installation     1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.armv6                        1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.auto-focus-camera            1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.bluetooth                    1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.control-center               1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.gas-gauge-battery            1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.gps                          1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.i-phone                      1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.international-settings       1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.jibbler                      1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.jibbler-settings             1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.location-services            1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.microphone                   1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.mms                          1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.music-store                  1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.not-green-tea                1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.opengles-1                   1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.peer-peer                    1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.proximity-sensor             1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.recorder                     1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.ringer-switch                1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.sms                          1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.stand-alone-contacts         1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.still-camera                 1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.telephony                    1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.telephony-maximum-generation 3               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.victoria                     1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.video-camera                 1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.volume-buttons               1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.wifi                         1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.youtube                      1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gsc.youtube-plugin               1               virtual GraphicsServices dependency
ii  gzip                             1.6-7           the standard Unix compression algorithm
ii  libhide                          2.4.1-1         Library to hide icons.
ii  lzma                             4.32.7-4        slower, but better, compression algorithm
ii  mobilesubstrate                  0.9.5001        powerful code insertion platform
ii  ncurses                          5.7-13          feature-complete terminal library
ii  network-cmds                     307.0.1-6       arp, ifconfig, netstat, route, traceroute
ii  openssl                          0.9.8y-10       SSL library and cryptographic tools
ii  org.thebigboss.repo.icons        1.0             locally cached package icons from BigBoss
ii  p7zip                            4.57-3p         claims to be a good compressor
ii  pam                              32.1-3          pluggable (comples) authentication modules
ii  pam-modules                      36.1-4          standard Apple authentication modules
ii  pcre                             8.30-5p         Perl-compatible regular expressions
ii  preferenceloader                 3.2.1-1         load preferences in style
ii  profile.d                        0-2             makes packaging for /etc/profile reasonable
ii  readline                         6.0-7           command-line history management
ii  sbsettings                       6.0.5-1         Move common toggles directly into springboar
ii  sbsettingsdata2                  1.1-2           Data (EDGE, GPRS, 3G) toggle for SBSettings.
ii  sbsettingstoggles                6.0-2           These are the built in toggles for the SBSet
ii  sed                              4.1.5-7         edits streams of text using patterns
ii  shell-cmds                       118-6           killall, mktemp, renice, time, which
ii  system-cmds                      433.4-12        iostat, login, passwd, sync, sysctl
ii  tar                              1.19-8          tool for making tape archives
ii  uikittools                       1.1.8           UIKit/GraphicsServices command line access
ii  unrar                            3.6.8-2p        de-compresses files in rar format
ii  unzip                            5.52-5p         de-compesses files in zip format
ii  wget                             1.11-3p         simple HTTP file transfer client
ii  zip                              2.32-5p         standard Windows compression tool

l

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
Oh I think that's a bug with brurans script. Not my module :P. And that just helps diagnose by getting extra information. If you want to get the proper Syslogd you need to install 3 things from Cydia. My Syslogd fixer module, Syslogd to /var/logs and crash reporter.
You can find my Syslogd fixer module on my repo :) and the other 2 by searching Cydia

That was the debug module you ran which is meant to grab things to see what Cydia tweaks and stuff you have installed to work out possible conflicts...
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
Doesn't look like there would be anything conflicting.... :(  I know for some people the control center caused some crashes, perhaps try disabling that, and in conjunction with insomnia it may fix the incoming call crash...  Although that is something we do really need to track down...

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
Oh I think that's a bug with brurans script. Not my module :P. And that just helps diagnose by getting extra information. If you want to get the proper Syslogd you need to install 3 things from Cydia. My Syslogd fixer module, Syslogd to /var/logs and crash reporter.
You can find my Syslogd fixer module on my repo :) and the other 2 by searching Cydia

That was the debug module you ran which is meant to grab things to see what Cydia tweaks and stuff you have installed to work out possible conflicts...
oh thanks iTechy21 I thought it was a crash repoter made by you..... :)
Doesn't look like there would be anything conflicting.... :(  I know for some people the control center caused some crashes, perhaps try disabling that, and in conjunction with insomnia it may fix the incoming call crash...  Although that is something we do really need to track down...
Yes we have to..... ill report if I find it..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:47:05 AM by [email protected] »

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
The issue I thought whited00r caused turns out wasn't being hooked either, after going through the code :(  So still no idea or clue what causes the actual crash, but we will track it down!  Just like we tracked down the passcode lock and power down crash, although this one seems much more hidden :/

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
Incomming call crash syslog
## syslog
May 28 12:49:01 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: PM notification cancel (pid 263, InsomniaDaemon)
May 28 12:49:01 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: IOPMrootDomain: idle cancel
May 28 12:49:01 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Telling CSI to exit low power.
May 28 12:49:07 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: PM notification cancel (pid 263, InsomniaDaemon)
May 28 12:49:07 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: IOPMrootDomain: idle cancel
May 28 12:49:07 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Telling CSI to exit low power.
May 28 12:49:13 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: PM notification cancel (pid 263, InsomniaDaemon)
May 28 12:49:13 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: IOPMrootDomain: idle cancel
May 28 12:49:13 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Telling CSI to exit low power.
May 28 12:49:14 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Deactivated PDP context 0 that supports connection types 0x1
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandleNetworkChanged:2177 key: State:/Network/Service/2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A/IPv4
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .015 (+2264.373) SCDynamicStore "network" notification\nState:/Network/Interface/pdp_ip0/IPv4 : removed
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[137]: SB SYNC: suspendSyncing 0
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[137]: *** -[NSCFArray setHidden:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x2ba4d0
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[137]: *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -[NSCFArray setHidden:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x2ba4d0'
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone com.apple.SpringBoard[137]: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NSException'
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[137]: Stack: (\n    843263261,\n    825818644,\n    843267069,\n    842763033,\n    842725440,\n    1650932,\n    1656556,\n    2024648,\n    122577,\n    76293,\n    243097,\n    66245,\n    67027,\n    75039,\n    157275,\n    842761911,\n    842986769,\n    843026401,\n    815826381,\n    815845703,\n    815939979,\n    815852327,\n    815918417,\n    815845411,\n    842718033,\n    843011371,\n    843009055,\n    860901832,\n    843738160,\n    843731504,\n    14371,\n    13596\n)
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: network configuration changed.
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .442 (+0.426) dnsinfo notification
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandleNetworkChanged:2177 key: State:/Network/Global/IPv4
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone ReportCrash[300]: MS:Notice: Injecting: (null) [ReportCrash] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandlePrimaryChanged:2034 new primary: NULL on NULL
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandlePrimaryChanged:2048 CaptiveCopyPrimaryIPv4Service failed, assuming no primary
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .615 (+0.173) Primary service: removed
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: hostname (prefs) = jayanths-iPhone
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .660 (+0.044) SCDynamicStore "network" notification\nState:/Network/Service/2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A/IPv4 : removed\nState:/Network/Global/IPv4 : removed\nState:/Network/Global/DNS
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone mDNSResponderHelper[302]: MS:Notice: Injecting: (null) [mDNSResponderHelper] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Client [PersConn-apsd-com.apple.apsd-push.apple.com] is telling PDP context 0 to go active.
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: forcing connection mask for 0 to be internet because there is no mask
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Error (1) activating PDP context 0 that supports types 1: kUnknownError
May 28 12:49:15 jayanths-iPhone ReportCrash[300]: bootstrap_look_up() failed to find com.apple.ReportCrash.SafetyNet with status (1102: Unknown service name)
May 28 12:49:18 jayanths-iPhone ReportCrash[300]: Formulating crash report for process SpringBoard[137]
May 28 12:49:18 jayanths-iPhone ReportCrash[300]: Failed to open AC log file (/var/mobile/Library/Logs/AppleSupport/general.log) for writing. uid=501
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone UIKitApplication:com.apple.mobilephone[0xd70e][160]: Terminating in response to SpringBoard's termination.
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone UIKitApplication:com.apple.mobileipod[0xc243][291]: Terminating in response to SpringBoard's termination.
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.SpringBoard[137]): (com.apple.SpringBoard) Job appears to have crashed: Abort trap
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone SCHelper[269]: no command
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: PersConn-apsd-com.apple.apsd-push.apple.com is releasing its assertion on PDP context 0.
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: No more assertions for PDP context 0.  Returning it back to normal.
May 28 12:49:19 jayanths-iPhone ReportCrash[300]: Saved crashreport to /var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/SpringBoard_2014-05-28-124916_jayanths-iPhone.plist using uid: 0 gid: 0, synthetic_euid: 501 egid: 0
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Notice: Injecting: com.apple.springboard [SpringBoard] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: Entering Safe Mode
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Notice: Loading: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/MobileSafety.dylib
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector touchesBegan:withEvent:
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _updateTimeString
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _updateTimeItems
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _restartTimeItemTimer
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _resetTimeItemFormatter
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _finishUIUnlockFromSource:withOptions:
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: message not found [SBAwayController _finishUnlockWithSound:unlockSource:isAutoUnlock:]
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: message not found [SBAwayController _unlockWithSound:isAutoUnlock:unlockSource:]
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: message not found [SBAwayController _unlockWithSound:isAutoUnlock:unlockType:]
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector alloc
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector showsInNotificationCenter
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _writeBehaviorOverrides
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _writeSectionOrder
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _writeClearedSections
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector _writeSectionInfo
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MS:Warning: nil class argument for selector setEnvironment:
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: WiFi: Consulting "no-sdio-devices" property.
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: lockdown says the device is: [WildcardActivated], state is 3
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: lockdown says we've previously registered: [1], state is 1
May 28 12:49:20 jayanths-iPhone installd[306]: MS:Notice: Injecting: (null) [installd] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:22 jayanths-iPhone itunesstored[308]: MS:Notice: Injecting: com.apple.itunesstored [itunesstored] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:25 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: Not migrating manifest
May 28 12:49:25 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: ...completed profile migration.
May 28 12:49:25 jayanths-iPhone securityd[310]: MS:Notice: Injecting: (null) [securityd] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:26 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: WiFi: Consulting "no-sdio-devices" property.
May 28 12:49:26 jayanths-iPhone misd[314]: MS:Notice: Injecting: (null) [misd] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:26 jayanths-iPhone /usr/libexec/misd[314]: port forwarding is allowed
May 28 12:49:26 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: usbeth_dynamic_store_changed:523 key=com.apple.MobileInternetSharing
May 28 12:49:26 jayanths-iPhone misd[314]: no clients left; resuming idle timer
May 28 12:49:26 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: usbeth_handle_sharing_changed:417 enabled=FALSE interface=<NULL>, sSharedInterface=<NULL>
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard[304]: CLTM: initial thermal level is 0
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard[304]: MultitouchHID(20c960) uilock state: 1 -> 0
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MultitouchHID(2d2b20) device bootloaded
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Copying value for key at 12:49:27 (+330) 05/28/2014 ST^M
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Client [PersConn-apsd-com.apple.apsd-push.apple.com] is telling PDP context 0 to go active.
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: forcing connection mask for 0 to be internet because there is no mask
May 28 12:49:27 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Error (1) activating PDP context 0 that supports types 1: kUnknownError
May 28 12:49:28 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: PersConn-apsd-com.apple.apsd-push.apple.com is forcing PDP context 0 to be maintained.
May 28 12:49:30 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: SB SYNC: suspendSyncing 0
May 28 12:49:31 jayanths-iPhone misd[314]: no clients left; resuming idle timer
May 28 12:49:31 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: Received notification that wireless modem state changed. Tethering is now OFF.
May 28 12:49:31 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: BTM: BTLocalDeviceGetPairedDevices returned 0 devices
May 28 12:49:31 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: Not autolaunching Mail since the SBDisableMailAutoLaunch default is set
May 28 12:49:31 jayanths-iPhone apsd[96]: <APSCourier: 0x107780>: Stream error occurred for <APSTCPStream: 0x109ef0>: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=-65554 UserInfo=0x108fa0 "DNSServiceQueryRecord() returned no such record for push.apple.com"
May 28 12:49:48 jayanths-iPhone kernel[0]: AppleSerialMultiplexer: nif::ioctl: MTU set to 1450
May 28 12:49:48 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .779 (+33.119) SCDynamicStore "network" notification\nState:/Network/Interface/pdp_ip0/IPv4 : <dictionary> {\n  Addresses : <array> {\n    0 : 100.72.94.222\n  }\n  DestAddresses : <array> {\n    0 : 100.72.94.222\n  }\n}
May 28 12:49:48 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandleNetworkChanged:2177 key: State:/Network/Service/2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A/IPv4
May 28 12:49:48 jayanths-iPhone CommCenter[28]: Activated PDP context 0 that supports connection types 0x1.
May 28 12:49:48 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .884 (+0.104) SCDynamicStore "network" notification\nState:/Network/Service/2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A/IPv4 : <dictionary> {\n  Router : 100.72.94.222\n  Addresses : <array> {\n    0 : 100.72.94.222\n  }\n  SubnetMasks : <array> {\n    0 : 255.255.255.255\n  }\n  InterfaceName : pdp_ip0\n  NetworkSignature : Cellular WAN: pdp_ip0\n}
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: SB SYNC: resumeSyncing 0
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: network configuration changed.
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .381 (+0.496) dnsinfo notification
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandleNetworkChanged:2177 key: State:/Network/Global/IPv4
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .499 (+0.117) Primary service: 2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A (pdp_ip0)
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandlePrimaryChanged:2034 new primary: 2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A on pdp_ip0
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveCopyCurrentWiFiNetwork:622 WiFiManagerClientGetDevice for pdp_ip0 returned NULL
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: hostname (prefs) = jayanths-iPhone
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: CaptiveNetworkSupport:CaptiveHandlePrimaryChanged:2070 primary: on pdp_ip0 not wifi, ignoring
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone configd[25]: .743 (+0.244) SCDynamicStore "network" notification\nState:/Network/Global/IPv4 : <dictionary> {\n  Router : 100.72.94.222\n  PrimaryInterface : pdp_ip0\n  PrimaryService : 2212E950-CE89-46D4-8734-F2F221967A1A\n}\nState:/Network/Global/DNS
May 28 12:49:49 jayanths-iPhone mDNSResponderHelper[317]: MS:Notice: Injecting: (null) [mDNSResponderHelper] (478.52)
May 28 12:49:57 jayanths-iPhone SpringBoard[304]: MultitouchHID(20c960) uilock state: 0 -> 1
[\code]

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
Now that is interesting, that is a different type of crash than before!  Thank you for that report, that should help track down the cause of the crash! :)

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
If you can could you also send us the crash report (the top button) as that can help identify what caused the crash...
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
Now that is interesting, that is a different type of crash than before!  Thank you for that report, that should help track down the cause of the crash! :)
you welcome..... :-[
If you can could you also send us the crash report (the top button) as that can help identify what caused the crash...
sure....
## Crash log
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
   <key>AutoSubmitted</key>
   <true/>
   <key>SysInfoCrashReporterKey</key>
   <string>95e78751592b782a67f7806e2dd8bd50a3e5dba0</string>
   <key>bug_type</key>
   <string>109</string>
   <key>description</key>
   <string>Incident Identifier: 8F68A07A-C29C-4D9B-8E8F-152CDCAF90EF
CrashReporter Key:   95e78751592b782a67f7806e2dd8bd50a3e5dba0
Process:         SpringBoard [137]
Path:            /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard
Identifier:      SpringBoard
Version:         ??? (???)
Code Type:       ARM (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [1]

Date/Time:       2014-05-28 12:49:16.009 +0530
OS Version:      iPhone OS 3.1.3 (7E18)
Report Version:  104

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x00000000, 0x00000000
Crashed Thread:  1

Thread 0:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3db2c 0x33aad000 + 592684    // __kill + 0x8
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3db1a 0x33aad000 + 592666    // kill + 0x4
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3db0e 0x33aad000 + 592654    // raise + 0xa
3   SubstrateLoader.dylib             0x00161450 0x15f000 + 9296
4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3b7e4 0x33aad000 + 583652    // _sigtramp + 0x14
5   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3db1a 0x33aad000 + 592666    // kill + 0x4
6   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3db0e 0x33aad000 + 592654    // raise + 0xa
7   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b54e34 0x33aad000 + 687668    // abort + 0x24
8   libstdc++.6.dylib                 0x33c5c390 0x33bf6000 + 418704    // __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler() + 0x24c
9   libobjc.A.dylib                   0x31391898 0x31389000 + 34968    // _objc_terminate + 0xa0
10  libstdc++.6.dylib                 0x33c59a84 0x33bf6000 + 408196    // __cxxabiv1::__terminate(void (*)()) + 0x4c
11  libstdc++.6.dylib                 0x33c59afc 0x33bf6000 + 408316    // std::terminate() + 0x10
12  libstdc++.6.dylib                 0x33c59c24 0x33bf6000 + 408612    // __cxa_throw + 0x64
13  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x3138fe54 0x31389000 + 28244    // objc_exception_throw + 0x68
14  CoreFoundation                    0x32433bf6 0x3239e000 + 613366    // -[NSObject doesNotRecognizeSelector:] + 0x6a
15  CoreFoundation                    0x323b8b12 0x3239e000 + 109330    // ___forwarding___ + 0x1da
16  CoreFoundation                    0x323af838 0x3239e000 + 71736    // _CF_forwarding_prep_0 + 0x28
17  Bruce.dylib                       0x001930ec 0x192000 + 4332
18  Bruce.dylib                       0x001946e4 0x192000 + 9956
19  WD7LockScreen.dylib               0x001ee4c0 0x1e8000 + 25792
20  SpringBoard                       0x0001deca 0x1000 + 118474    // -[SBAwayController deactivate] + 0x1e
21  SpringBoard                       0x000129fe 0x1000 + 72190    // -[SBApplicationIcon modificationDate:] + 0x4132
22  SpringBoard                       0x0003b592 0x1000 + 238994    // -[SBDisplayStack pushDisplay:] + 0x86
23  SpringBoard                       0x000102be 0x1000 + 62142    // -[SBApplicationIcon modificationDate:] + 0x19f2
24  SpringBoard                       0x000105cc 0x1000 + 62924    // -[SBApplicationIcon modificationDate:] + 0x1d00
25  SpringBoard                       0x00012518 0x1000 + 70936    // -[SBApplicationIcon modificationDate:] + 0x3c4c
26  SpringBoard                       0x00026654 0x1000 + 153172    // -[SBTelephonyManager SBTelephonyDaemonRestartHandler] + 0x90c
27  CoreFoundation                    0x323b86b0 0x3239e000 + 108208    // __cfnote_callback + 0x12
28  CoreFoundation                    0x323ef50a 0x3239e000 + 333066    // _CFXNotificationPostNotification + 0x12a
29  CoreFoundation                    0x323f8fda 0x3239e000 + 372698    // CFNotificationCenterPostNotification + 0x2e
30  CoreTelephony                     0x30a085c6 0x30a05000 + 13766    // _CTCallHandleChangeNotification + 0xb2
31  CoreTelephony                     0x30a0d140 0x30a05000 + 33088    // _ServerConnectionCallback + 0x11c
32  CoreTelephony                     0x30a24184 0x30a05000 + 127364    // internal_CTHandleNotification + 0x30f0
33  CoreTelephony                     0x30a0eb20 0x30a05000 + 39712    // _X_CTHandleNotification + 0xd4
34  CoreTelephony                     0x30a1ed4a 0x30a05000 + 105802    // _CTServerConnectionHandleReply + 0x76
35  CoreTelephony                     0x30a0d01c 0x30a05000 + 32796    // _MachPortCallBack + 0x4
36  CoreFoundation                    0x323adb4a 0x3239e000 + 64330    // __CFMachPortPerform + 0x48
37  CoreFoundation                    0x323f5524 0x3239e000 + 357668    // CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 0x8f8
38  CoreFoundation                    0x323f4c18 0x3239e000 + 355352    // CFRunLoopRunInMode + 0x2c
39  GraphicsServices                  0x335051c0 0x33501000 + 16832    // GSEventRunModal + 0xbc
40  UIKit                             0x324a6c28 0x324a3000 + 15400    // -[UIApplication _run] + 0x228
41  UIKit                             0x324a5228 0x324a3000 + 8744    // UIApplicationMain + 0x3c0
42  SpringBoard                       0x0000381c 0x1000 + 10268
43  SpringBoard                       0x00003514 0x1000 + 9492

Thread 1 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33aae488 0x33aad000 + 5256    // mach_msg_trap + 0x14
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ab1064 0x33aad000 + 16484    // mach_msg + 0x3c
2   QuartzCore                        0x3121276c 0x311bd000 + 350060    // CA::Render::Server::server_thread(void*) + 0x8c
3   QuartzCore                        0x31258b8c 0x311bd000 + 637836    // thread_fun + 0x14
4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 2:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3e6f0 0x33aad000 + 595696    // __semwait_signal + 0x18
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ae04a8 0x33aad000 + 210088    // _pthread_cond_wait + 0x638
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33adfc6c 0x33aad000 + 207980    // pthread_cond_wait + 0x30
3   CoreMedia                         0x30dd7660 0x30dd2000 + 22112    // WaitOnCondition + 0x8
4   CoreMedia                         0x30dd753c 0x30dd2000 + 21820    // FigSemaphoreWaitRelative + 0x70
5   MediaToolbox                      0x30c5bbb4 0x30c58000 + 15284    // fpa_AsyncMovieControlThread + 0x4c
6   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 3:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33aae488 0x33aad000 + 5256    // mach_msg_trap + 0x14
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ab1064 0x33aad000 + 16484    // mach_msg + 0x3c
2   CoreFoundation                    0x323f5002 0x3239e000 + 356354    // CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 0x3d6
3   CoreFoundation                    0x323adcf8 0x3239e000 + 64760    // CFRunLoopRun + 0x24
4   QuartzCore                        0x31240afc 0x311bd000 + 539388    // CA::WindowServer::IOMFBServer::link_body(void*) + 0xa4
5   QuartzCore                        0x31258b8c 0x311bd000 + 637836    // thread_fun + 0x14
6   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 4:
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b497e8 0x33aad000 + 641000    // mach_msg_receive + 0x24
3   IOKit                             0x3149ed60 0x31464000 + 240992    // brightnessThread + 0x30
4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 5:
2   CoreFoundation                    0x323f5002 0x3239e000 + 356354    // CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 0x3d6
3   CoreFoundation                    0x323adcf8 0x3239e000 + 64760    // CFRunLoopRun + 0x24
4   IOKit                             0x3149abdc 0x31464000 + 224220    // __IOHIDSessionStartOnThread + 0x2c0
5   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 6:
3   CoreFoundation                    0x323f4c18 0x3239e000 + 355352    // CFRunLoopRunInMode + 0x2c
4   Foundation                        0x3373c960 0x336de000 + 387424    // -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 0x8c
5   Foundation                        0x3373c8ae 0x336de000 + 387246    // -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) run] + 0x36
6   AggregateDictionary               0x33d72c48 0x33d71000 + 7240    // +[AggregateDictionary start] + 0x88
7   Foundation                        0x33731ac6 0x336de000 + 342726    // -[NSThread main] + 0x2a
8   Foundation                        0x336dfd0e 0x336de000 + 7438    // __NSThread__main__ + 0x354
9   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 7:
3   CoreFoundation                    0x323f4c18 0x3239e000 + 355352    // CFRunLoopRunInMode + 0x2c
4   SMSCTServer                       0x334fa7ea 0x334f7000 + 14314    // __ZL29smsserver_notification_threadPv + 0xce
5   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 8:
4   SMSCTServer                       0x334f9a6e 0x334f7000 + 10862    // __ZL23smsserver_method_threadP17__CFRunLoopSource + 0x186

Thread 9:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33adedec 0x33aad000 + 204268    // kevent + 0x18
1   CoreFoundation                    0x323b31c2 0x3239e000 + 86466    // __monitor_file_descriptor__ + 0x3e
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 10:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33b3e6f0 0x33aad000 + 595696    // __semwait_signal + 0x18
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ae04a8 0x33aad000 + 210088    // _pthread_cond_wait + 0x638
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33adfc6c 0x33aad000 + 207980    // pthread_cond_wait + 0x30
3   CoreMedia                         0x30dd7660 0x30dd2000 + 22112    // WaitOnCondition + 0x8
4   CoreMedia                         0x30dd753c 0x30dd2000 + 21820    // FigSemaphoreWaitRelative + 0x70
5   MediaToolbox                      0x30c5bbb4 0x30c58000 + 15284    // fpa_AsyncMovieControlThread + 0x4c

Thread 11:
2   MediaToolbox                      0x30c61ca0 0x30c58000 + 40096    // FigExpressNotificationThread + 0x3c
3   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x33ad8780 0x33aad000 + 178048    // _pthread_body + 0x14

Thread 1 crashed with ARM Thread State:
   r0: 0x10004005    r1: 0x00000006      r2: 0x00000000      r3: 0x00001000
   r4: 0x00002703    r5: 0x00000000      r6: 0x00000000      r7: 0x003e4eb4
   r8: 0x00000000    r9: 0x003e3d20     r10: 0x00000006     r11: 0x00001000
   ip: 0xffffffe1    sp: 0x003e4e78      lr: 0x33ab106c      pc: 0x33aae488
 cpsr: 0x20000010

Binary Images:
   0x1000 -    0xddfff  SpringBoard armv6  <324939a437d1cca1fa4af72d9f5d0eba> /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard
 0x127000 -   0x127fff +MobileSubstrate.dylib armv6  <ad3e6cb9e915360ebc71ccbf27bc4ea7> /Library/MobileSubstrate/MobileSubstrate.dylib
 0x143000 -   0x144fff  dns.so armv6  <957f94410f77a351749ac39d2b4b4abe> /usr/lib/info/dns.so
 0x15f000 -   0x161fff +SubstrateLoader.dylib armv6  <974e4b1ab6e6397db859d79f37b7ab37> /Library/Frameworks/CydiaSubstrate.framework/Libraries/SubstrateLoader.dylib
 0x184000 -   0x186fff +Backgrounder.dylib armv6  <c89a78f0edd56539d49790938530d888> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/Backgrounder.dylib
 0x18a000 -   0x18ffff  libsubstrate.dylib armv6  <abeb3e46b03b3abeb9d3feba7fefe2fb> /usr/lib/libsubstrate.dylib
 0x192000 -   0x19bfff +Bruce.dylib arm  <b450e5e3ed06049f02328ce3d9db810f> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/Bruce.dylib
 0x1a0000 -   0x1aafff +ControlCenter.dylib arm  <19f8e1f8afe578956b41fa36eceb45fd> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ControlCenter.dylib
 0x1af000 -   0x1b2fff +HomeWallpaper.dylib armv6  <e93a04da8bfe19fe30d2a7ddb88f3df1> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/HomeWallpaper.dylib
 0x1b6000 -   0x1b6fff +InsomniaSubstrate.dylib armv6  <f065830c1bb8922af3b265b94262aba6> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/InsomniaSubstrate.dylib
 0x1ba000 -   0x1c1fff +Multitasking.dylib armv6  <c5e309ae54a299026285afa49be6476e> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/Multitasking.dylib
 0x1c6000 -   0x1d1fff +SBSettings.dylib armv6  <07cca48ebb0ebaa887666e7623540b11> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/SBSettings.dylib
 0x1de000 -   0x1e0fff +WD7Camera.dylib arm  <c2f2fbaa7ab896d4c5808926d0dbebc6> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WD7Camera.dylib
 0x1e8000 -   0x1effff +WD7LockScreen.dylib arm  <fb4be5cfc7204c3685540dfc037b9d20> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WD7LockScreen.dylib
 0x1f6000 -   0x1f8fff +libhide.dylib armv6  <a62ed286c07d33ff8ee2628896a61809> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/libhide.dylib
 0x300000 -   0x317fff +WD7UI.dylib arm  <df59be7cca815b73e6f8d7af78783be7> /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WD7UI.dylib
 0x7d9000 -   0x7e3fff  IOHIDLib armv6  <8756f411c46118b5dd592da2c6b26418> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/IOHIDLib
0x3791000 -  0x3799fff  MultitouchHID armv6  <fd4312ae3cb517fc1e8c49ec8bc52799> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleMultitouchSPI.kext/PlugIns/MultitouchHID.plugin/MultitouchHID
0x3b3e000 -  0x3b3efff +Toggle.dylib arm  <dc67fb590cb49f466ef7e82a3f44de28> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/3G/Toggle.dylib
0x483c000 -  0x483cfff +Toggle.dylib arm  <c4d71529a1d51704706fffa892c4f5d4> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/Bluetooth/Toggle.dylib
0x4900000 -  0x4900fff +Toggle.dylib arm  <8e8a47a321d5bb57051363883702e0fb> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/Data/Toggle.dylib
0x49df000 -  0x49dffff +Toggle.dylib arm  <9f0179854929b62ee16f5aeed620c303> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/Location/Toggle.dylib
0x4a93000 -  0x4a93fff +Toggle.dylib arm  <d7a840f7a771adea76922c6ecd09de95> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/SSH/Toggle.dylib
0x4c0c000 -  0x4c0efff +Toggle.dylib arm  <adabd5762ac07238a9cbcf08ddfe1f76> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/Brightness/Toggle.dylib
0x4c54000 -  0x4c57fff +Toggle.dylib arm  <cd99e8c003a13e4810b24e39749542d4> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/Processes/Toggle.dylib
0x4c5b000 -  0x4c5dfff +Toggle.dylib arm  <1d40433bbdf09c726cc36edd0894bc03> /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Toggles/Wi-Fi/Toggle.dylib
0x4d04000 -  0x4d37fff  MBXGLEngine armv6  <d24d481fe6fb111845d162aae18dbd0e> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/MBXGLEngine.bundle/MBXGLEngine
0x2fe00000 - 0x2fe26fff  dyld armv6  <544395a4b5546114b878d5131a84fd7f> /usr/lib/dyld
0x30108000 - 0x3085bfff  WebCore armv6  <65181be01889192c1252e2535531c99c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebCore.framework/WebCore
0x3087d000 - 0x30881fff  IOSurface armv6  <f19a15d8311b851caeba68c1fef33e11> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOSurface.framework/IOSurface
0x30882000 - 0x308effff  CFNetwork armv6  <58e56341b7a2a491c727a385b871f7b8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork
0x308f0000 - 0x3092efff  CoreText armv6  <fe5639949094efc4d973a1f6457a4e5c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreText.framework/CoreText
0x3092f000 - 0x309dcfff  ImageIO armv6  <572f72dbfb19a2fd37666bb1d58b13cb> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
0x309dd000 - 0x309e7fff  VisualVoicemail armv6  <1c5a27459a75eb95184c8efe7d028120> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VisualVoicemail.framework/VisualVoicemail
0x309e8000 - 0x309eafff  AppleJPEG armv6  <d28a5dc54781356536addeb4ed7235ab> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/AppleJPEG
0x309f9000 - 0x30a03fff  libkxld.dylib armv6  <33215da7e582cbc93ad25bf1cdb8ea62> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x30a05000 - 0x30a40fff  CoreTelephony armv6  <98b8ac66b4615a56958655929505c985> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/CoreTelephony
0x30a46000 - 0x30a65fff  EAP8021X armv6  <c4b8763b8701a449200a6c5f5127c713> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EAP8021X.framework/EAP8021X
0x30a66000 - 0x30a76fff  libbsm.0.dylib armv6  <722065615a92c5d0c57395f0aa624b8d> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x30a7f000 - 0x30aaafff  MIME armv6  <4721dcccaab04a39b6a996c5c660b307> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MIME.framework/MIME
0x30aab000 - 0x30b92fff  MusicLibrary armv6  <c49e79a9726973718ffc364edf8c2602> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MusicLibrary.framework/MusicLibrary
0x30b93000 - 0x30b9ffff  DataAccessExpress armv6  <14c859f3c1f6723685aa11c681cf43a9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccessExpress.framework/DataAccessExpress
0x30c58000 - 0x30d6efff  MediaToolbox armv6  <2409cdb9d8e80fb26922f2d619ad48ae> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/MediaToolbox
0x30d6f000 - 0x30d71fff  ArtworkCache armv6  <97dec78ce0121ae171ea523e9987b173> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ArtworkCache.framework/ArtworkCache
0x30d7f000 - 0x30d8ffff  MobileDeviceLink armv6  <e6b08af0f62f98131e71d0888c6e3dd8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDeviceLink.framework/MobileDeviceLink
0x30d90000 - 0x30dcffff  MessageUI armv6  <e2e86763eaf7cfc84c4665ff8eb6ad8e> /System/Library/Frameworks/MessageUI.framework/MessageUI
0x30dd2000 - 0x30e19fff  CoreMedia armv6  <72ecb2035061d1fcbaca5f9ced62581a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/CoreMedia
0x30e1a000 - 0x30e20fff  MBX2D armv6  <5246c74334f4daf6c0b876605134baa1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MBX2D.framework/MBX2D
0x30e21000 - 0x30e5afff  iTunesStore armv6  <121df7090ae764dbd2e04cff4e543b08> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iTunesStore.framework/iTunesStore
0x30e5b000 - 0x30e7afff  Bom armv6  <f96b6ec7fcf1de10a8d23bd2c9e9299e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Bom
0x30f72000 - 0x31073fff  libicucore.A.dylib armv6  <a99c2e5d034344c7447a7420db2b36b1> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x3107e000 - 0x3109cfff  libresolv.9.dylib armv6  <c25b840bd418c833ab6c31a29389445a> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x310fc000 - 0x3110bfff  MobileBluetooth armv6  <57bac498f43f853180ca26fa065a7cc9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileBluetooth.framework/MobileBluetooth
0x3110c000 - 0x3110dfff  IOMobileFramebuffer armv6  <89abbd5846018f4b74250e8cb09eaf4c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOMobileFramebuffer.framework/IOMobileFramebuffer
0x3110e000 - 0x311bbfff  WebKit armv6  <2bf8152a62e6cbc8a219d80489acb0e7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebKit.framework/WebKit
0x311bd000 - 0x31267fff  QuartzCore armv6  <5cab4e700e90abef71c1b2b695bd897a> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/QuartzCore
0x31389000 - 0x3142cfff  libobjc.A.dylib armv6  <54f0ebeeb9747bf5075f93e2a5043b5e> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x3142f000 - 0x31463fff  Security armv6  <fb2124d1711c8931a7df711d126193d0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Security
0x31464000 - 0x314b1fff  IOKit armv6  <521cb10d7c6fb9ce21936db07a2587bb> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x314b2000 - 0x314b7fff  ITSync armv6  <852a24506b8c043a0b8ed7f1ce2b265d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ITSync.framework/ITSync
0x314b8000 - 0x314f5fff  libCGFreetype.A.dylib armv6  <b299c486f638e82d10939b7c496b7d78> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libCGFreetype.A.dylib
0x315ac000 - 0x315affff  MobileInstallation armv6  <24658b77d80052cf593942691968ad0c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework/MobileInstallation
0x315b2000 - 0x31627fff  MediaPlayer armv6  <5b53de8158ba9b7f7e2c1953fe6f7f2a> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaPlayer.framework/MediaPlayer
0x3163f000 - 0x3167bfff  Calendar armv6  <57b5bf6717a06e5873ddfa6d31e817f7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Calendar.framework/Calendar
0x316c9000 - 0x3171efff  ChatKit armv6  <8656eaf7bf11a2c7078d19ff6948bd56> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework/ChatKit
0x318d5000 - 0x318f3fff  AddressBook armv6  <80bdcada8d61624b2bb0796b7155f570> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/AddressBook
0x318f4000 - 0x3192efff  libvDSP.dylib armv6  <cf9cc6079374718dce29cba9de48b993> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvDSP.dylib
0x3192f000 - 0x31942fff  libmis.dylib armv6  <83bdb908cc27fdd9a94e6ecac21086a4> /usr/lib/libmis.dylib
0x31943000 - 0x319c6fff  PhotoLibrary armv6  <f4dc32d55309a92eb1011f9d870c5475> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework/PhotoLibrary
0x31a0f000 - 0x31a1afff  PersistentConnection armv6  <a9a6f98197b820e3c774944985cce601> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PersistentConnection.framework/PersistentConnection
0x31a1b000 - 0x31a59fff  DAVKit armv6  <3bad3802421b3025eef5e9173ccd7f3e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DAVKit.framework/DAVKit
0x31a5a000 - 0x31a77fff  Preferences armv6  <0d7ee2e0d82e497fa0031f456cb7f5ff> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preferences.framework/Preferences
0x31fb6000 - 0x31fddfff  AppSupport armv6  <db69446acd77981f1d9c968846e4c868> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/AppSupport
0x31fde000 - 0x31fe5fff  BluetoothManager armv6  <5d4de9ed3ba9376e6f419e4122e07dc6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BluetoothManager.framework/BluetoothManager
0x32028000 - 0x32052fff  MobileQuickLook armv6  <accf1f4b9ad21f4873767c8556f6b48b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileQuickLook.framework/MobileQuickLook
0x32053000 - 0x3205ffff  IAP armv6  <d914770e111f17e4c4a65ada7c225b6c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IAP.framework/IAP
0x3209f000 - 0x320a5fff  liblockdown.dylib armv6  <f18aa1ca3cc98cda954fd821ff88a3ac> /usr/lib/liblockdown.dylib
0x320c7000 - 0x320eafff  libRIP.A.dylib armv6  <a53df8fe2c05c16f671e2502d0d21f60> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x320eb000 - 0x320ebfff  vecLib armv6  <c8a08b45effd5eb35a476a969628e52d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/vecLib
0x3210f000 - 0x3215ffff  Celestial armv6  <fb9fc20826ea390b6eaff38bb81974dc> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework/Celestial
0x322e7000 - 0x3231bfff  SystemConfiguration armv6  <4b1e9c323f8c973bac2737cdccec8de3> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/SystemConfiguration
0x3234d000 - 0x32364fff  OpenGLES armv6  <8d075dd39e978efae59c70eeedfd858a> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/OpenGLES
0x3239e000 - 0x3244afff  CoreFoundation armv6  <26d25c2c53c05db6e9adc24d5befaa2c> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation
0x3244b000 - 0x3244bfff  Accelerate armv6  <21e1dc9fad96f0d51afbeb7f7e006aaf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Accelerate.framework/Accelerate
0x32479000 - 0x32481fff  MobileWiFi armv6  <84d10f609a274046e342f4ee37058dd2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileWiFi.framework/MobileWiFi
0x32484000 - 0x32496fff  TelephonyUI armv6  <63d87082e12642900f553ac29ea1e289> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/TelephonyUI
0x324a3000 - 0x33294fff  UIKit armv6  <4e881f8351712fd798c335af748b5b5f> /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/UIKit
0x33295000 - 0x332bafff  ManagedConfiguration armv6  <01e95e21c377313ccaf7f91e129fd57b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ManagedConfiguration.framework/ManagedConfiguration
0x332bb000 - 0x333b8fff  JavaScriptCore armv6  <41bc769b8c046770bac84eed2b08ff42> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/JavaScriptCore
0x333bd000 - 0x333e5fff  MobileSync armv6  <e7f665078a2e72efca5e3ea2df9ea976> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileSync.framework/MobileSync
0x333e6000 - 0x334dcfff  libxml2.2.dylib armv6  <a2f276df14b4ded9650dea857293b4e9> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x334f7000 - 0x33500fff  SMSCTServer armv6  <96ed072201546fd6e9d103ef0bfc5c77> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SMSCTServer.framework/SMSCTServer
0x33501000 - 0x3350cfff  GraphicsServices armv6  <3a4ec1bf23242cddae5f606f0ed38930> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphicsServices.framework/GraphicsServices
0x3350d000 - 0x33661fff  AudioToolbox armv6  <31bb7db82eece25ac6742672e3afbe02> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox
0x33662000 - 0x336a0fff  VideoToolbox armv6  <90bd21d9696a4ab5c278f90a5a75b804> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/VideoToolbox
0x336a9000 - 0x336b5fff  CoreVideo armv6  <63d65206a8853262b597f97b3d949f31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreVideo.framework/CoreVideo
0x336d7000 - 0x336dafff  ActorKit armv6  <cba651e0f698e4e1dfa745435016a5dd> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ActorKit.framework/ActorKit
0x336de000 - 0x337d6fff  Foundation armv6  <a3612d56db60ccfc998caee19d9805d7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation
0x337d9000 - 0x33877fff  LDAP armv6  <77606c8db99360678ca713781c1ed2f3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LDAP.framework/LDAP
0x33887000 - 0x33887fff  SpringBoardUI armv6  <26a52221f36ed3ba7f6eae2af573c0f6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardUI.framework/SpringBoardUI
0x33888000 - 0x3388ffff  ProtocolBuffer armv6  <0c295f850e8d9066bcfd634990abd136> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/ProtocolBuffer
0x338c7000 - 0x338cffff  AccountSettings armv6  <855dd8b092c4e7f157d80d70f0662077> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AccountSettings.framework/AccountSettings
0x338d0000 - 0x33a8afff  CoreGraphics armv6  <41796502b08a751095dcd2b105d1931c> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/CoreGraphics
0x33a8e000 - 0x33a91fff  ApplePushService armv6  <89eeef4acda076320c62d8ce3da7eef1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/ApplePushService
0x33a92000 - 0x33a9afff  libgcc_s.1.dylib armv6  <6673f222acee5f3a208169712387862a> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x33aa2000 - 0x33aacfff  MobileCoreServices armv6  <805d82b950722ad728d87e0c24089c4b> /System/Library/Frameworks/MobileCoreServices.framework/MobileCoreServices
0x33aad000 - 0x33bd3fff  libSystem.B.dylib armv6  <0373fd64e915a17160732b29d343f95f> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x33bf6000 - 0x33c60fff  libstdc++.6.dylib armv6  <a35cfd59eee09893fbab57794ad7cbaf> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x33c61000 - 0x33c6dfff  DataDetectorsCore armv6  <fd18ffc95012b76c319875bedd99eb43> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/DataDetectorsCore
0x33c72000 - 0x33c78fff  Search armv6  <4e58f87b57df64388fd9f5ae4f270db4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Search.framework/Search
0x33c79000 - 0x33c84fff  libbz2.1.0.dylib armv6  <92c5693b08745e3cdd5b88b0ab0806a7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x33c85000 - 0x33ce6fff  GMM armv6  <3449e519a06dc842be7d30014ebe8f4b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GMM.framework/GMM
0x33cf6000 - 0x33d04fff  MultitouchSupport armv6  <6d6aa7cbce53e55d3ce171b8bbbfeef7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/MultitouchSupport
0x33d21000 - 0x33d5dfff  ContentIndex armv6  <c208e92c7e140c3470e1a5d86f478e0d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContentIndex.framework/ContentIndex
0x33d71000 - 0x33d77fff  AggregateDictionary armv6  <1c134218da56719286e46f1ece2980e1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/AggregateDictionary
0x33d7a000 - 0x33da6fff  CoreLocation armv6  <49ac18c66ef6b7aa5df7d43fc9c80fe8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/CoreLocation
0x33da7000 - 0x33e01fff  libsqlite3.dylib armv6  <61513660cb3e21b47ccbf5407e0efae5> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x33e02000 - 0x33e05fff  Notes armv6  <bb72e28444ac6efea87e143ab92b4c09> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Notes.framework/Notes
0x33e06000 - 0x33e08fff  Camera armv6  <83d973c375886b5c4632beae0cea27c6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Camera.framework/Camera
0x33e4c000 - 0x33ec8fff  AddressBookUI armv6  <95494f4bb325ec6ba1ef6019e1d9eb89> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBookUI.framework/AddressBookUI
0x340c9000 - 0x340d0fff  MobileMusicPlayer armv6  <d891744307f1ae687d4aa747328d0392> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileMusicPlayer.framework/MobileMusicPlayer
0x340e2000 - 0x3413dfff  CoreAudio armv6  <71fb4de4976308c0a3f86d127e46472b> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/CoreAudio
0x3413e000 - 0x341ebfff  DataAccess armv6  <dd67ee9eaf7780a892c8969f06ca7f95> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccess.framework/DataAccess
0x34251000 - 0x3430afff  Message armv6  <ec09d7f78e274fe2e81d74ddb9fae642> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Message.framework/Message
0x3430e000 - 0x3431cfff  libz.1.dylib armv6  <7a06dbf4af39c5b548306c7fb8ffcf0b> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x34328000 - 0x34329fff  DataMigration armv6  <5258d046b13d15801503a1603877a150> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataMigration.framework/DataMigration
0x3432a000 - 0x3432cfff  CrashReporterSupport armv6  <2440fc9c4259d2c476f11ae80e15dcfd> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/CrashReporterSupport
0x34357000 - 0x3439dfff  iCalendar armv6  <c60e07670fa668e42c40ba1940435e06> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iCalendar.framework/iCalendar
0x3439e000 - 0x343a7fff  SpringBoardServices armv6  <f13747f4598b0f4b1442877adc75de5a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardServices.framework/SpringBoardServices
0x343aa000 - 0x343aafff  libIOAccessoryManager.dylib armv6  <b5c9a2794aef4f22b5c0dcd36558194f> /usr/lib/libIOAccessoryManager.dylib
0x343ab000 - 0x343acfff  CoreSurface armv6  <f27efe4047d6b4319bc01edb9007a789> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSurface.framework/CoreSurface
</string>
   <key>displayName</key>
   <string>SpringBoard</string>
   <key>name</key>
   <string>SpringBoard</string>
   <key>os_version</key>
   <string>iPhone OS 3.1.3 (7E18)</string>
   <key>system_ID</key>
   <string></string>
   <key>version</key>
   <string>??? (???)</string>
<key>blame</key><array>
<array><string>/Library/Frameworks/CydiaSubstrate.framework/Libraries/SubstrateLoader.dylib</string><integer>32</integer></array>
</array>
</dict>
</plist>
[\code]