Author Topic: 2DVDs collection of compatible apps for ios 3.1.3 (WD7.1)  (Read 12164 times)

Offline akoul_mmbl

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User and proud
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
2DVDs collection of compatible apps for ios 3.1.3 (WD7.1)
« on: July 07, 2014, 03:51:35 AM »

>:( surprise my friends the uploading of the DVDs is finished...
i like to share with you this collection of compatible apps with ios 3.1.3 (WD 7.1) , just to make your Iphone better and better, i split the original DVD into 25 parts each part with 150 Mb just to make the download easier and the 2nd DVD to 21 parts, also don't forget to take a look on the list of applications in the attachments....  :( :D
the Links :
〠 Mission accomplished  ENJOY 〠

☣akoul_mmbl☣
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:34:13 AM by akoul_mmbl »
-=₪۩۞۩₪= Share your smile =₪۩۞۩₪=-

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
Re: DVD1 collection of compatible apps on WD 7.1
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 07:15:51 AM »
How big are both the disks put together? Because they must be huge! :o
But seriously thank you for that :)
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline akoul_mmbl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »
the size of the 2 DVDs = 7.2 Go ((1516 apps !!!!)) :-X
 the first DVD contain 804 apps  8)

Offline mhveinvp

• Kashmir-IOK
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 05:06:37 PM »
This is incredible. Atm probably doesnt have as many apps as you have in your collection. We need to mobilise and help put all of them on the Atm. For everyone's good.
This is one of those moments when the atm guys were supposed to lend their work of checking the apps for integrity et al to the community for peer review so that we can get them public fast. Hope someone in WD administration sees this as an opportunity to make it a real crowdsourced event.

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 05:22:49 PM »
This is incredible. Atm probably doesnt have as many apps as you have in your collection. We need to mobilise and help put all of them on the Atm. For everyone's good.
This is one of those moments when the atm guys were supposed to lend their work of checking the apps for integrity et al to the community for peer review so that we can get them public fast. Hope someone in WD administration sees this as an opportunity to make it a real crowdsourced event.
There's a few issues with what you just said.
1. akoul_mmbl doesn't have a fast internet connection
2. The split rar files are still quite large
3. The team dosnt really have time to go through all the apps and forward them to the ATM team.
4. The ATM team do have their own lives and with all these apps we could end up overloading them and it would take months realistically to get all of them uploaded to app time machine
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline SimulaYOOO

• If you want faster iPhone buy a new
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 05:33:42 PM »
Thanks that are awesome.It's will be useful instead of seeking people with use 3.1.3[original].Keep up work and thanks again.Respect man  :)
You will try to make dvd with apps on ios 4/4.1/4.2.1 if you want of course.Have a nice day
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:37:48 PM by SimulaYOOO »
Stay Hungry,Stay Foolish. - Steve Jobs

Offline akoul_mmbl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 06:17:23 PM »
for my connection speed i figured out how to upload the entire file ((using my neighbors connection lol  :-X )) and the surprise is the file will be posted on mediafire server  :D just need time and i will update the links soon... working on torrent file ((cooooool  :( ))

NOTE:

you can find some Apps from the DVD on Timemachine => check Apps list in the attachments

for the size of  files i can split it more ((50 Mb for each file but it will take a big time to download from the servers  ::) )) ... just ask and i will see what i can do for you  :D

for the ios 4.x.x i will keep searching in the internet for compatible Apps and i will try to make a collection

thanks for you all

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 05:36:01 AM »
Crikey, this is quite a large find!  Thank you very much for taking the time to upload all these :)

What I could do, is contact the App Time Machine team and ask them for a list of the applications they have, and see if I can bulk go through all those and find out the version numbers, and then compare them to any applications from this.

I think realistically, we would need some sort of automated process to test 1,5xx apps. That isn't so hard to do thankfully, once all the apps are on a device.  The only difficult thing would be keeping track of all the applications that work and don't in an automated manner.  I suppose I could try launching them via obj-c in a tweak and seeing if any of them fail, and if so, removing them from the list of apps... 
Then I could just output the installed apps that worked to a list, and filter the .ipa files with that...

Anyway, lots of things to do with this large group of files!  First thing I would think that needs to be done is downloading all of these as a backup, and mirroring them. Perhaps Mega would be a good place to do that?

Offline akoul_mmbl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 08:28:07 AM »
Crikey, this is quite a large find!  Thank you very much for taking the time to upload all these :)

What I could do, is contact the App Time Machine team and ask them for a list of the applications they have, and see if I can bulk go through all those and find out the version numbers, and then compare them to any applications from this.

I think realistically, we would need some sort of automated process to test 1,5xx apps. That isn't so hard to do thankfully, once all the apps are on a device.  The only difficult thing would be keeping track of all the applications that work and don't in an automated manner.  I suppose I could try launching them via obj-c in a tweak and seeing if any of them fail, and if so, removing them from the list of apps... 
Then I could just output the installed apps that worked to a list, and filter the .ipa files with that...

Anyway, lots of things to do with this large group of files!  First thing I would think that needs to be done is downloading all of these as a backup, and mirroring them. Perhaps Mega would be a good place to do that?

i was looking for trying them all before uploading the DVD but it needs much time so i uploaded it first and maybe i will list the app who didn't work or bug
i will provide more links in Mediafire and Archive "i'm already working on it "", and Mega, yes why not.. i was looking on the internet for the ultimate max storage time possible on the internet and i found that there is not better than private torrent tracker ;) like "" T411... after all it sill lot of work to do with those Apps lol
and the great thanks for you because you making my device running and alive again ... so thank WD7.1 community

this large collection needs little help to filter Apps that's all ... don't forget to tell us your best App in the DVD  :D

Offline sime333

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 11:25:13 AM »
nice collection, 15xx you are amazing, but too slow to download.
Sorry for my bad English.

Offline akoul_mmbl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »
nice collection, 15xx you are amazing, but too slow to download.

I'm really really sorry for that but those servers are temporally I'm working on new links thanks

Offline sime333

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 01:14:24 PM »
Im download 1,2,3 and 4 part but i don't know how to open ?

Offline akoul_mmbl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:42 PM »
Im download 1,2,3 and 4 part but i don't know how to open ?

OK don't worry just put the parts in the same folder and just select one file "ex:part01"" and extract it and all parts will extract automatically

Offline sime333

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 03:06:22 PM »

OK don't worry just put the parts in the same folder and just select one file "ex:part01"" and extract it and all parts will extract automatically
Why this show me ?

Offline SimulaYOOO

• If you want faster iPhone buy a new
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 04:23:56 PM »
Hello you will try http://iphone.mob.org/p362-iphone-3.1.3/ ; http://iphone.mob.org/p365-iphone-4.2.1/ ios 3.1.3 ; 4.1/4.2.1 with change the ios ;P I dont know does games like clash of clans will play.We shall see ;P
Stay Hungry,Stay Foolish. - Steve Jobs