Others > Apple's Products Emporium

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus

(1/7) > >>

[email protected]:
WOW apple has made and relesed an exelent device (price is jaw droping  :P )
so what do you think about it ?

Bruan:
I like the look and size of the 6, but the 6+ has better battery and camera :(

iTechy21:

--- Quote from: Bruan on October 04, 2014, 07:34:49 AM ---I like the look and size of the 6, but the 6+ has better battery and camera :(

--- End quote ---
and is about 80 more expensive ($130 using exchange rates so may variety)

noob:
apple is  not the big deal in software i prefer windowsphone or android  and it bends XD yes my friend has one

Bruan:

--- Quote from: noob on November 08, 2014, 08:25:22 PM ---apple is  not the big deal in software i prefer windowsphone or android  and it bends XD yes my friend has one

--- End quote ---

I like windows phone, but the software is still years behind :(  Apps too.  Yes, there may be apps, even though some/most unofficial for now, but the actual functionality/quality level/support level is not there - coming from having owned 4 windows phone, and still owning 3.
Android phones bend too mate, and did before the iPhone did as well.

It is just that apple is the big deal in software and hardware. People complain about what is succeeding. The quality control and issues with various android phones/manufacturers is numerous.   Droid phones? Bad keyboards. Keys didn't always work. I had that issue with my droid 2 and one of the droid 3's I owned. Galaxy nexus? Image retention.  HTC M8/One?  Bends. Samsung devices, poor build as well as gaps in the build it seems.  (searching for any of these issues will bring results)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version