Author Topic: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus  (Read 3491 times)

Offline noob

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 06:13:14 AM »
actually iphones are easier to bend than other and no atlaest they have a shitty support in mexico atleast and i hanve android lolipop and it faster than ios 8.1.1 and les buggy i havent found alot of bugs and i dont like the iphones because they are making them a little shittier (Steve jobs make the best iphones but since he died the new ceo make shittier iphones) and also apple have alot of rippofs
Is ye boi

Offline noob

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 06:14:28 AM »
a ios and macos are a ripoff of unix
Is ye boi

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 07:33:18 AM »
actually iphones are easier to bend than other and no atlaest they have a shitty support in mexico atleast and i hanve android lolipop and it faster than ios 8.1.1 and les buggy i havent found alot of bugs and i dont like the iphones because they are making them a little shittier (Steve jobs make the best iphones but since he died the new ceo make shittier iphones) and also apple have alot of rippofs

Both me and [email protected] just told you other devices bend, some of them easier than the iPhone 6/+...  So that's not easier to bend on iPhones.
Mexico support may be worse if there are no Apple Stores there. At least in The U.S. and Europe I know they have good support with the Apple Stores (+ Asia some places + Australia).

Faster depends on what you are testing against. Some things are optimized much more for iOS as it is an optimized OS in general, and also what hardware you are comparing it against. If I compare my Nexus 7 2013 model against an iPhone 4S running iOS 8.1.1, it would be slower on the 4S. ;)
Less buggy, no. Android Lollipop has been a major disaster with the number of bugs on the release. Just because you haven't encountered them does not mean they don't exist, and aren't widely reported. You aren't the benchmark for if an OS is buggy or better or not, the general population is ;)
Apple has done fine with making iPhones, still good quality and good design. Just taking steps finding pace. When people refer to beauty in phones, they normally are referring to iPhones (because really, who likes the looks of a band-aid Galaxy S5).
Ripoffs are not the same as taking an idea and improving it and making it better.  (otherwise, hey, Android Lollipop - and android in general - has ripped off many things, although not saying they made it better :p - lock screen notifications, interactive notifications, coloured status bars for apps, etc).

a ios and macos are a ripoff of unix

So is linux then, but hey, no one seems to hate them.  They can base it on it as much as they want mate ;)  Android is a ripoff of linux/unix then as well, because it runs in a java VM on top of a linux/unix base.

Offline [email protected]

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 02:11:33 AM »
In our city (Bengaluru,India) we have 6 iStores across the city ! I don't know Mexico but in our city they give the best phone support 
Bruan iPhone 4S running on iOS 7.1.2 can beat nexus 7 for sure (or atlest come close)
And speaking of android lollipop it is one of the worst os since 4.0 ice cream sandwich mate !
I say that apple is the worlds precious company and the king of smartphone's will always be iPhone's and the king of pc will always be windows!
New Thinking New Possiblities.
Proud owner of the legendary iPhone 3G.
And Proud Owner of the best budget phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and iPad 3

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 02:43:11 AM »
In our city (Bengaluru,India) we have 6 iStores across the city ! I don't know Mexico but in our city they give the best phone support 
Bruan iPhone 4S running on iOS 7.1.2 can beat nexus 7 for sure (or atlest come close)
And speaking of android lollipop it is one of the worst os since 4.0 ice cream sandwich mate !
I say that apple is the worlds precious company and the king of smartphone's will always be iPhone's and the king of pc will always be windows!

I don't think a 4s can beat a 2013 nexus 7 at many things speed wise sadly. Perhaps some things it is optimized to do, like graphics and such.  It would come close though, I know that. On iOS 8.1 maybe even a little better with more optimizations.
I wouldn't call it the worst, Google certainly is trying to make things more unified and closer together in the feel of use, as well as design and animation thought out. They actually did a very good effort, but it requires a lot of refining. In a lot of places the interaction, design and colors are distracting rather than enhancing to the use of it. Lots of needless/over the top animations, like they just had a set number of animations they needed to fulfill and threw them in in odd places, and odd animations for those places. I'm saying in terms of bugs though as a whole OS, it has more, and more crippling bugs to actual use of the device, not just annoying and odd ones.

I actually use android daily though (my main phone is an android one), and develop for it as well ;)  I just think iOS is cleaner to work with and use :)  (and seems to be proven as well with the number of bugs, and my experience trying to make a nice design/animations)

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2014, 02:42:59 PM »
i am not saying that android is horrible ;) i do was an andriod user (Jellybean 4.2.2) my phone was a very good one but i felt iOS is best overall and hey dont underestimate iPhone 4S it is one of the best phone by apple (all iPhone are but this one won the hearts ) its such an old hardware it has no lag at all but nexus sometimes lags (i used my friends nexus 7 kitkat 4.4.1) and hey both the camera are awsome but the nexus camera was better than the 4S
i was wondering that this post has taken us someware unrelated :D

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2014, 05:46:14 AM »
i am not saying that android is horrible ;) i do was an andriod user (Jellybean 4.2.2) my phone was a very good one but i felt iOS is best overall and hey dont underestimate iPhone 4S it is one of the best phone by apple (all iPhone are but this one won the hearts ) its such an old hardware it has no lag at all but nexus sometimes lags (i used my friends nexus 7 kitkat 4.4.1) and hey both the camera are awsome but the nexus camera was better than the 4S
i was wondering that this post has taken us someware unrelated :D

Oh I do like android devices, fun to play around with. When I want to get work done though, or need a reliable phone that I know won't bug out, I use my iPhone 5.   (or Lumia 1020)

Yes, this post has travelled quite far from the original, but hey, that's okay :)

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »
Oh I do like android devices, fun to play around with. When I want to get work done though, or need a reliable phone that I know won't bug out, I use my iPhone 5.   (or Lumia 1020)

Yes, this post has travelled quite far from the original, but hey, that's okay :)
ya especially playing it in recovery mode ;) yep for navigation I use iPhone 5S or 4S (not my 3g you know gps problem) so android is not reliable phone for navigation and other important  stuff....

Offline MarioKartEpicness

• IPA God
  • SuperHero Member
  • MKE and Dog, reporting for duty!
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 04:07:49 AM »
I feel like Android has more features from the box, and ios dose have good features but they require work to obtain. (like whited00r. ;) )
You see this dog? Yeah, she's my cute dog. (☞゚∀゚)☞

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »
I feel like Android has more features from the box, and ios dose have good features but they require work to obtain. (like whited00r. ;) )

Modern iOS has many good features, but old iOS has similar to the old android, at least in terms of usefulness/looking good and actually wanting to show people you have ;)

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 01:01:24 PM »
There are even projects like whited00r for android phones. The most popular being Cyanogen Mod (there are others but I can't remember what they are :P ) which I have running on a Gingerbread phone with Jellybean from the Mod. And a Jellybean phone running an unofficial KitKat version as well :P but I voided my warranty :/ (dam flash counters :( )
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 01:22:35 PM »
There are even projects like whited00r for android phones. The most popular being Cyanogen Mod (there are others but I can't remember what they are :P ) which I have running on a Gingerbread phone with Jellybean from the Mod. And a Jellybean phone running an unofficial KitKat version as well :P but I voided my warranty :/ (dam flash counters :( )
I Installed CyanogenMod-11.1(KitKat 4.4.2) on my old samsung galaxy ace (cooper in england) it is only 3yrs old bit it was much slower than iOS4 on my iPhone 3G but now kitkat is pretty cool  8)  and fast than that gingerbread 2.3.6  >:(
Modern iOS has many good features, but old iOS has similar to the old android, at least in terms of usefulness/looking good and actually wanting to show people you have ;)
Yep but iOS is more optimised than android (rember iPhone 6+ has 1.3gb ram and scored highest in benchmark test)its not about the RAM but about the software ;)

Offline MarioKartEpicness

• IPA God
  • SuperHero Member
  • MKE and Dog, reporting for duty!
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 03:40:57 AM »
My goodness, it's almost like you can eat android softwear  ;D
You see this dog? Yeah, she's my cute dog. (☞゚∀゚)☞

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 02:37:57 AM »

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 07:10:22 AM »
No one should ever wear silk underpants, even though that is softwear.  (even I say that, being European)