Author Topic: Battery Drain faster WD 3.1.3 Firrmware  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Demigod

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
Battery Drain faster WD 3.1.3 Firrmware
« on: March 26, 2015, 06:54:41 PM »
i got an iphone 3G and i tryed the custom firmware using ios 3.1.3 everything worked like a charm except battery life ... everytime i respring eats 10% of battery life, the battery drains faster than even ios 4.2 with everything on, can any one explain me if im just the only one ??  ;)

Offline Demigod

• View Profile
Re: Battery Drain faster WD 3.1.3 Firrmware
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 02:33:33 AM »
hello is any one here ??  ::)

Offline SimulaYOOO

• If you want faster iPhone buy a new
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 10:48:48 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forum iOS 4 has better battery life than iOS 3 plus whited00r has many installed cydia tweaks.Cheers  :)
Stay Hungry,Stay Foolish. - Steve Jobs

Offline Demigod

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 12:42:53 PM »
yes but, is not tweaked to looks like ios 7 ... i was talking about the whited00r 3.1.3 with ios 7 looks ...  :(

Offline [email protected]

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 04:53:15 PM »
Thats wired  :o my device (iPhone 3G) dosent eat any battery at all when i respring... like SimulaYOOO said iOS 3 (or whited00r 7.1) has less battery backup than iOS 4 (stock) i would consider checking or replacing the battery and try doing a hard reset by holding power button and the home button till the apple logo appears... :)
New Thinking New Possiblities.
Proud owner of the legendary iPhone 3G.
And Proud Owner of the best budget phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and iPad 3

Offline SimulaYOOO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 05:22:00 PM »
@Demigod i talking about whited00r[Modded iOS 3.1.3 not iOS 7] and as jay say replace battery or install iOS 4.  :)

Offline Demigod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 02:03:13 AM »
before i tried whited00r i was using ios 4.1 ... so i installed Whited00r71-iPhone3G-Unlocker and even disabling every fancy beauty on it battery drain faster than prior 4.1, so i unistalled that and now im using 4.2 and everything is fine, so my exp tell me that was Whited00r71-iPhone3G- the problem ... is there any whited00r 4.2 based on ios 7.1 ??

Offline SimulaYOOO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 08:33:35 AM »
Ahhh if you used Unlocker version you will no have to buy a fix for push notification[Apple not supported  :'(]
and ultrasn0w is running in the background and drain battery.Whited00r has project 4.2.1 based but is outdate and buggy.Cheers  :)

Offline Demigod

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 09:11:28 PM »
well the thing is prior whited00r 7.1 no battery issues ... btw im going to sell the 3G here in cuba for about 80$ and buy a ip4 in vietnam with a friend of mine ... atleast i would be using ios 7.1 or so

Offline SimulaYOOO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 06:12:38 AM »
Try to buy iPhone 4S because iOS 8 has many apps support than iOS 7  :)

Offline Demigod

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 11:06:13 AM »
i can't afford a ip4s ... way too spencive ... besides ios 7.1 will be fine to me, i dont play on the phone more than 2 or 3h at week and all i play is some Fruit Ninja ... haha  ;D

Offline Wolfgang_Klinger

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »
When I installed whited00r on my iPod touch 2g it wasn't very compatible. Very slow and unresponsive and the whole experience wasn't smooth like the ios 8 I have on my 5g. The battery, was terrible. It drained faster than it charged. When I uninstalled the jailbreak I realized how better it was gone. Battery lasted an hour longer. Anyways, my point is. This is a mock up theme and is always being upgraded. Our devices aren't the best at holding lots of things that they weren't intended of doing. So I uninstalled mine because of this. Some people keep the tweaks cause they like it. But with a kailbreak comes consequences. I think you should uninstall and reinstall. If it doesn't work, I think it's up to you if you want it or not.

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2015, 10:06:10 AM »
When I installed whited00r on my iPod touch 2g it wasn't very compatible. Very slow and unresponsive and the whole experience wasn't smooth like the ios 8 I have on my 5g. The battery, was terrible. It drained faster than it charged. When I uninstalled the jailbreak I realized how better it was gone. Battery lasted an hour longer. Anyways, my point is. This is a mock up theme and is always being upgraded. Our devices aren't the best at holding lots of things that they weren't intended of doing. So I uninstalled mine because of this. Some people keep the tweaks cause they like it. But with a kailbreak comes consequences. I think you should uninstall and reinstall. If it doesn't work, I think it's up to you if you want it or not.
As ios advances the hardware requirements increase. We try and get a nice balance of features vs looks and performance and for whited00r 7 its been a massive challenge to do this. It wouldn't be anywhere as near as smooth compared to a device that is less than 2 years old compared to a device that is almost 10 - 8 years old...
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline iiskillii

• Whited00r 7 User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 11:40:43 AM »
Delete some apps and photos, lower brightness, search on YouTube or Google to how to get longer battery, peace!
League Of Legends King

Offline Wolfgang_Klinger

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2015, 08:11:35 PM »

As ios advances the hardware requirements increase. We try and get a nice balance of features vs looks and performance and for whited00r 7 its been a massive challenge to do this. It wouldn't be anywhere as near as smooth compared to a device that is less than 2 years old compared to a device that is almost 10 - 8 years old...

Yes! It is very, tremendously impressive how the white door team can accomplish so much with old hardware. To achieve that kind of balance, as you said, is very hard and is why apple never did so in the first place. I've also heard that the white door team aren't being payed for their work so that makes it even more appreciated. So in any case, although WD is buggy, it is an amazing free tool to use and brings so much life to  your devices. I myself will reinstall it soon. I had to restore because of a crash not from WD but from a faulty cydia source. The WD team should be recognized greatly from those who have old devices. Even though I have an ipod touch 5g I still love to keep my 2g up and running. WD provides a stable and amazingly looking Gui that can't be complained about. Ty WD!