Author Topic: Possible problem in Whited00r  (Read 709 times)

Offline Axel 4

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Possible problem in Whited00r
« on: April 03, 2015, 07:34:45 PM »
First of all,I want to apologize for the 8W4y project and because I gave up on it.
Second,I want to let you know my problems with my iPhone.They maybe are issues in Whited00r.

About 8W4y.I gave up on it because there wasn't nothing I could do more.I did all I could and it dind't even install on your idevices.
If you will give me a link of the last beta,I will turn it into themes and I'll make a tutorial on how to optimize your devices like in 8W4y.

About Whited00r.I see that you are still working on the project.Maybe you guys develop something new for it or you try to fix some bugs.The most known bug I've heard about in Whited00r was that crash into safe mode .
I want you to know that this happened on my iPhone 3gs a lot of times and I wasn't using Whited00r.Since I've updated the essential tweaks like MobileSubstrate,Cydia Substrate or something like those,my iPhone 3gs crashed lots of times.
I've experienced a lot of problems with it in the last time,sometimes it was crashing into safe mode when browsing or doing something and I didn't have removed daemons or the virtual memory tweak;battery was dying at 20%-30% percent without being connected to a wifi network.
The last bug I've experienced was the same with yours,the one that crashed my phone into safe mode.When someone was calling me,my iphone was crashing to safe mode.
Recently,I've seen Whited00r 7.1 running on my friend's ipod touch 2g and it was awesome.The first thing I said was:"It runs much better than my device".
What I'm trying to say is that you guys are incredible and maybe those bugs and issues aren't caused by whited00r and its code.
I currently have an iPhone 4s and I watch whited00r's activity always.
I'm sorry for everything and I wish you all the best with this project.

Offline [email protected]

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
Re: Possible problem in Whited00r
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 07:10:03 AM »
first of iPhone 3GS is not compatable with whited00r
secondly the about the crashes since ios 8 and the jailbreak saurik was working on it but now its better ;)
New Thinking New Possiblities.
Proud owner of the legendary iPhone 3G.
And Proud Owner of the best budget phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and iPad 3

Offline noob

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
Re: Possible problem in Whited00r
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 04:57:12 AM »
i never saw this :|
Is ye boi