Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Troubleshooting - iPhone & iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G, Unlock & Jailbreak Problems & Issues

YOUTUBE API CHANGED 3.1.3 YOUTUBE NO LONGER WORKS! - Alternative apps?

(1/5) > >>

iCookiee:
Hello guys ;), A few days ago, youtube changed their API so whenever I try to go on youtube, it just says "Cannot Connect to Youtube" or displays

I tried opera mini (probably the fastest iPhone 2g browser), and it uses the old youtube API to play the video. I really do NOT want to use safari ::), so if you know any alternatives that support my iPhone 2g please let me know, and send me the IPA or tell me where is it in apptimemachine
Thank you :)

At this moment in time your best bet would be to use safari other browsers such as Opra Mini or Mucruay Browser both of which are avalible on apptimemachine...
Edit by iTechy to add more keywords into the title and add more information. Also updated by iTechy 8/5/16

iPH0NE_3GS:
I just made a topic like this too, it's sad they have to do this I thought it wasn't gonna take effect until May
UPDATE i was just on the YouTube app on my ipod and it does work ( 4/27 )

[email protected]:

--- Quote from: iCookiee on April 26, 2015, 12:12:05 PM ---it just says "Cannot Connect to Youtube", I try opera mini (proboly the fastest iphone 2g browser)

--- End quote ---
Opera mini is the fastest browser for all devices I use it on my iPhone 3G every day.....
It's bad that they are killing old devices :( ......

JustinCase:
Safari will be your best bet as of now :P

iTechy21:

--- Quote from: JustinCase on April 26, 2015, 06:59:34 PM ---Safari will be your best bet as of now :P

--- End quote ---
And pretty much only bet  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version