Author Topic: Downloading Old Versions of Apps Directly From iTunes  (Read 1118 times)

Offline applepie

• Redd00r Developer
  • Developer
  • SuperHero Member
  • Dormant Beast
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
Downloading Old Versions of Apps Directly From iTunes
« on: December 26, 2015, 07:12:53 AM »
Hello everyone,
I saw this article and immediately thought about whited00r.
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/12/25/how-to-download-older-versions-of-ios-apps/

Apparently it is possible to download any version of an app directly from iTunes using this method, which would eliminate the need to crack and store ipas on the server. It seems very complicated but with some work, the process could probably be streamlined.

Enjoy.

Offline dellieuxr

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Downloading Old Versions of Apps Directly From iTunes
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 08:50:01 PM »
That looks good, but way harder than downloading it directly from AppTimeMachine ;)
I'll try when I get the time to...
Typhlosion <3

Offline sirkingchase

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading Old Versions of Apps Directly From iTunes
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 01:47:17 AM »
Hello everyone,
I saw this article and immediately thought about whited00r.
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/12/25/how-to-download-older-versions-of-ios-apps/

Apparently it is possible to download any version of an app directly from iTunes using this method, which would eliminate the need to crack and store ipas on the server. It seems very complicated but with some work, the process could probably be streamlined.

Enjoy.

Thanks, I was able to use this method to download 2 apps that are not in 'App Time Machine'. 

I want to upload them to 'App Time Machine', however I have no idea what their 'By clicking, you confirm that the apps you are submitting is clear by any anchor from an AppleID ' disclaimer means nor how to follow it. 
Whenever I use the 'Crack --' command in terminal 'There are no encrypted applications on this device.' is returned. 

How can I ensure my app is 'clear by any anchor from an AppleID' before uploading it?  Does your method tie the app to my apple id if it is paid?