Author Topic: Download all the compatible apps for all iOS platforms without cracking  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Chris M.

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Hello, my name is Chris :) I'm a user of WD 7.1 and i want to help this Whited00r community to find compatible apps and games for their old devices. First, i want to thank you all who started up this very good project, it is very helpful for those who are having outdated devices from Apple that can't be used anymore.  And now, let's start the "tutorial" :D
There is a website named mob.org, they have thousands of apps on their site which you can download and use. They have apps and games for Android, Java, Symbian and iOS. I will try to make a little tutorial on how to download and install them :)
So, when you are connecting to mob.org you will need to select your device and platform. They have all models of devices for every platform. I'm not selecting my device model every time, i just choose the platform (which is iOS 3.1.3, choose the biggest platform that can run on your device for best results). After that click on "Games" button which is under your phone and platform tab selection and it will redirect you to their games page where you can download them and then install :) You can select genres of games you want, or filter them by popularity, rating... and more :D Every game has info and screenshots about them. So click on the "Download" button and it will start downloading the ipa file, which you can insert it in your "Downloads" folder of you device( which is var/mobile/Downloads) with iTools or other software that can access your files. Install it with iFile from Cydia or from AppTimeMachine's downloads section. I founded here a lot of apps which are working on WD 7.1, that you need to pay for on AppStore, feel free to download, use and submit them for AppTimeMachine. Enjoy! :D (I posted some screenshots below on how i go through all the steps that i mentioned above, and sorry for my bad english) Feel free to post questions in comments and i will answer :) Thanks
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:38:25 PM by Chris M. »

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
Hello people, i found that Apple fixed that bug (when you can't download even iOS 3 apps from App Store) so there is a link from a website findoldapps.com where you can choose the iOS version of your device and select an app which redirects you to the App Store and you can download them directly to your device. :) P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Offline Haksbelik

• More of your everyday whited00r user...
    • View Profile
Hello people, i found that Apple fixed that bug (when you can't download even iOS 3 apps from App Store) so there is a link from a website findoldapps.com where you can choose the iOS version of your device and select an app which redirects you to the App Store and you can download them directly to your device. :) P.S. Sorry for my bad english

findoldapps.com isn't a really great tool. 95% of the apps didn't work for me. However I just recently wrote a topic about mob.org, (I wouldn't have wrote it if I had saw that it was already written about) and your English sounds fine :).
Peace.  Haksbelik :D

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
findoldapps.com isn't a really great tool. 95% of the apps didn't work for me. However I just recently wrote a topic about mob.org, (I wouldn't have wrote it if I had saw that it was already written about) and your English sounds fine :).
Hello and thanks :D findoldapps was trying to collect those app store links with iOS 3 and 4 apps but i'm having problems too with it, mostly cause all of them are in the US store that i can't acces or some apps where deleted after they where posted. But since i didn't haved ATM on iOS 4.2.1 before installing Whited00r it was a nice thing to find those apps quickly instead of trying each app in the App Store that weren't compatible which is really annoying :-/

Offline Haksbelik

• More of your everyday whited00r user...
    • View Profile
Hi Chris. I just came across another site that doesn't just limit your search to games (in fact, this site is how I found mbDrive), but it uses a custom Google search to narrow down the options to only compatible apps. I do know you cannot change your location (you don't live in the US do you?) but see if it works for you:

sites.google.com/site/iossearch

Hope this one works better for you than findoldapps.com. (it sure did for me)
Peace.  Haksbelik :D

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
Hi Chris. I just came across another site that doesn't just limit your search to games (in fact, this site is how I found mbDrive), but it uses a custom Google search to narrow down the options to only compatible apps. I do know you cannot change your location (you don't live in the US do you?) but see if it works for you:

sites.google.com/site/iossearch

Hope this one works better for you than findoldapps.com. (it sure did for me)
Nice thanks, but i'm using another type of advanved google search, look up there http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php/topic,13022.0.html hope it will be useful for you too :)

Offline RyanRyan

• Developer
  • meh :/
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Mac
Re: Download all the compatible apps for all iOS platforms without cracking
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 01:56:32 AM »
Nice thanks, but i'm using another type of advanved google search, look up there http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php/topic,13022.0.html hope it will be useful for you too :)
oh yeah this advanced search thing is more accurate and useful :)
never thought ios 3.1.3 would be so interesting :)

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 06:33:32 AM »
oh yeah this advanced search thing is more accurate and useful :)
:D

Offline shaksham779

• View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
website design services
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 07:53:13 AM »

Offline razah0148

• View Profile
cottages with pools
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 08:05:14 AM »

Offline noob

• View Profile
Is ye boi

Offline shaadk857

• View Profile
rent a cottage
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 07:17:26 AM »

Offline sk0334893

• View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
house extension
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2016, 05:50:29 AM »

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 07:01:40 PM »
Hello, i found an alternative app for watching Youtube videos and it works very well. I found it from a user. The app that i'm talking about is MiniBrowser pro
If you want a Fast simple browser I would suggest Mini Browser or Mini browser pro its a simple fast browser and the latest version works fine on ios 3.1.3 it also plays youtube videos fine without lag.  ipa and appstore links: http://iapps-old.weebly.com
Just go to this link( http://iapps-old.weebly.com/downloads.html ) and you will find ios 3 compatible apps, there is the mini browser too. Just click on "download" and it will redirect you to a cracked version on AppStore, install and you can use it. You can watch easily Youtube videos in HQ and normal quality and works for all, in Safari you can watch only some of the videos because ios 3 don't have all video certs.
Hope i helped :)