Author Topic: Free High Quality Games for iOS 3.1.3 - play.mob.com  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Haksbelik

• More of your everyday whited00r user...
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Free High Quality Games for iOS 3.1.3 - play.mob.com
« on: July 04, 2016, 05:31:05 PM »
Hi.  :) Haksbelik (Hacks Be Like :D) here.

I'm 15, and this is the first forum I've ever attended.

So put on your welcome masks...

I've been using whited00r for about a year, and I'm pretty satisfied with it for the most part, except there are a couple bugs that I will report (not here) but today I came to cite a free site that archived just about every game that used to be available for iOS 3.1.3, 4.2.1, and so on...

iphone.mob.org

I still find the appstore slightly limited game wise (not complaining, there are way more games than stock iOS 4.2.1 could EVER offer), but I found a site (and perhaps you've seen it too) that has a ton of good quality games for iOS 3, 4, 5, and so on. So I just wanted to show you all that, and what they offer, for the benefit of people using whited00r for recreational purposes.

Just go to iphone.mob.org, and in the right corner specify Apple iPhone (even if you have an ipod, for some reason there is no option for iPods.

A list of 20 of their most downloaded games for iOS 3:

1. Talking Tom Cat 2
2. Fruit Ninja
3. Angry Birds
4. Farm Frenzy 3 HD
5. Cut The Rope
6. The Sims 3
7. UFC Undisputed
8. Real Steel
9. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
10. Need For Speed Undercover
11. Critical Missions: SWAT
12. Need For Speed SHIFT 2 Unleashed (World)
13. Battlefield 2
14. Ultimate Mortal Combat 3
15. FIFA'12
16. Panda Blair!
17. Fight Night Champion
18. Doodle Jump
19. Cut The Rope: Experiments
20. Vector

All of these games can be downloaded directly from the site as IPA files. I believe you have to have App Sync on your device to install apps via itunes for devices < iOS 5 though. But I think whited00r already comes with it.

PLEASE NOTE:

I am not aware of the origin of these games or the validity of this site. However I do know it is virus free and the games are functional (I've played them myself) so have fun, but know what you might get yourself into!

Also, some games may not open, don't know why, just happens that way. But 85% of them do.

Peace.  Haksbelik.
Peace.  Haksbelik :D

Offline Chris M.

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Free High Quality Games for iOS 3.1.3 - play.mob.com
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:48:19 PM »
Also, some games may not open, don't know why, just happens that way.
Hello :) yes there are apps that won't open up, and are ceashing at start, that's because people who posted them didn't chose the right firmware. For example, i downloaded the Vector game ipa and imported it in my iTools library, and in the right side of the app where you can see if the app is compatible with your device there was indicated that the app is compatible with iOS 4+. Maybe there was a earlier version that people know it worked but it's not that, maybe it was lost so they posted a more recent ipa thinking it's compatible(same story with Bumpy Roads :) ). And that's because not the developer itself is posting these apps, there are users from around the world who have the app cracked.
Anyways, nice source for those who want to find more iOS 3 apps :)