Author Topic: Are there remedies for these popular (non-working) apps?  (Read 504 times)

Offline Haksbelik

• More of your everyday whited00r user...
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Are there remedies for these popular (non-working) apps?
« on: July 08, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »
Hi. :)

Haksbelik here.

Does anybody know any way to get netflix, skype, viber and others working? I know it's most likely Apple forcing companies to not retain compatibility on their servers for these apps, but are the apps working for anybody else? Installing the app is one thing, being able to use it is another. If not, can anybody recommend WORKING apps similar to these? I'd love to hear suggestions about those, seeing as I'm trying to use whited00r as an average user. I seem to here quite a few people talking like these apps are working, but a lot of them don't for me. Mostly chat apps, and apps that require you to have an account with them (although THANK GOD Pandora is functional though it does drain battery, but I can live with that). Just wondering if anybody else has these apps working or not.
Peace.  Haksbelik :D

Offline dellieuxr

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Are there remedies for these popular (non-working) apps?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 11:09:57 PM »
Since these apps (like Skype) are not allowed to contact the server of the app (the Skype server in that case), I'm afraid there's nothing to do... :(
Typhlosion <3

Offline Haksbelik

• More of your everyday whited00r user...
    • View Profile
Re: Are there remedies for these popular (non-working) apps?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 06:58:52 PM »
Since these apps (like Skype) are not allowed to contact the server of the app (the Skype server in that case), I'm afraid there's nothing to do... :(

Yeah, I thought so. But thanks anyway.
Peace.  Haksbelik :D