Author Topic: [Request] Some iOS 3 apps - Solitaire by MobilityWare and Mercury browser pro  (Read 543 times)

Offline Gust0

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Hello people,
Sorry if I'm posting in a wrong section, but I have a trouble with finding those apps.

Both of them were available in ATM, but I just downgraded the WD7.1 to WD6 and sadly, now I can't access ATM store anymore. The WD7.1 was okay and I was using it for about a month, but it crashed nearly every incoming call and I use my 3G as a daily driver. It means many incoming calls = many reboots = useless phone.

I'll be thankful if anyone can upload these apps or even post a full names of ipa files (eg. Solitaire-120399402.ipa).

Offline egy

• View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
Hello people,
Sorry if I'm posting in a wrong section, but I have a trouble with finding those apps.

Both of them were available in ATM, but I just downgraded the WD7.1 to WD6 and sadly, now I can't access ATM store anymore. The WD7.1 was okay and I was using it for about a month, but it crashed nearly every incoming call and I use my 3G as a daily driver. It means many incoming calls = many reboots = useless phone.

I'll be thankful if anyone can upload these apps or even post a full names of ipa files (eg. Solitaire-120399402.ipa).

Hello Gust. Welcome to the WD forums!

WD 7.1 is as you said, contains bugs and often crashes and resorts to the safe mood. But that's no longer the case now. With the WD 7.1.4 & Cydia Substrate update, crashes are rarely seen. I recommend you install stock WD 7.1 again and update your system from your 3G.

To update, you need to have an internet connection. Go to Cydia, wait a couple of minutes till it fetch the resources and then you will find that about 6 apps need to be upgraded.

Enjoy :)