Author Topic: I DELETED BY MISTAKE SYSTEM FILES! Who can help, please post the file in the comments! My ipod is br  (Read 880 times)

Offline Chris M.

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Hello, i deleted by mistake a folder with whited00r system files. My phone is broken, i can't use ATM it can't download apps because it can't connect to the server and instead of ipa it downloads a php file or something similar, on my lockscreen is showing now the "Whited00r was here" sign but i'm using whited00r a half of year now. I actually deleted the folder from this path: var/mobile and the folder is named "Whited00r" there are important files! If you can help please post the folder here(no problem if you have installed the ios 9 theme from IPHONE_3GS, i have installed it too). you can see in the screenshots. Please, if you can help.

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
:-/

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
I'm pretty sure the files there are unique to your device. The only way to get them back is to restore :(

Eventually when I clean up Grayd00r (who knows how long for that. ages still probably) I'll make it so you don't have to reinstall to fix that because the grayd00r method is much better.

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
I'm pretty sure the files there are unique to your device. The only way to get them back is to restore :(

Eventually when I clean up Grayd00r (who knows how long for that. ages still probably) I'll make it so you don't have to reinstall to fix that because the grayd00r method is much better.
Hello, thanks so i restored and i'm good but there is a problem. AppTimrMachine doesn't work in WD anymore, please help, i reported this bug and this is the topic: (sorry im trying to post the address but it redirects me to the main page, please look in the bug report section and read the latest post refering to apptimemachine)http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php/topic,13097.msg110279.html?PHPSESSID=rtgrv52b0rns1lptqoeq24s2j0#msg110279
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:50:42 PM by Chris M. »

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile

Offline HFTaylor12

• Whited00r iPhone 2G User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
I will do a fresh install of Whited00r and then get you the files. :)

Offline Chris M.

• View Profile
I will do a fresh install of Whited00r and then get you the files. :)
Hello, thanks, but i already restored and i noticed another problem now, that ATM isn't working, do you have this problem?:http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php/topic,13097.msg110279.html?PHPSESSID=sheln2fnc4iq5aspt499jlkil5#new

Offline HFTaylor12

• Whited00r iPhone 2G User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
ATM isn't working for me either! :O