Author Topic: Enable MMS iPhone 2G  (Read 77664 times)

Offline KennW

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
Re: Enable MMS iPhone 2G
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2011, 06:44:45 PM »
& Does this work for AT&T 2g iphones??

Offline Gh0sT

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2011, 07:19:43 AM »
I have iPhone 2G 3.1.3 iOS4, and I got another way to enable MMS using Cydia.

Source: smart-mobile.com/cydia
Install: Activate MMS (2G) 3.1.3

Enjoy! :D

Offline Gawernator

• @Whited00r Twitter
  • SuperHero Member
  • Whited00r God
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
Enable MMS iPhone 2G
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2011, 12:45:47 AM »
This is the best way... Most members didn't have success with that old repo
iPhone 2G 16GB + iPhone 4 32 GB White <Gawernator> iPhones are made with maple syrup in the processor <Gawernator> in Canada <Gawernator> it causes slowdowns
@Whited00r on Twitter

Offline yorulez

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 05:28:13 AM »
Thank you very much! Where settings are stored? I have introduced some reason are not saved.

Offline Gawernator

• @Whited00r Twitter
  • SuperHero Member
  • Whited00r God
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
Enable MMS iPhone 2G
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2011, 06:14:44 AM »
I don't understand your English
iPhone 2G 16GB + iPhone 4 32 GB White <Gawernator> iPhones are made with maple syrup in the processor <Gawernator> in Canada <Gawernator> it causes slowdowns
@Whited00r on Twitter

Offline yorulez

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2011, 07:39:13 AM »
http://translate.google.ru/    ))) ? ?? ??????. ? ?????????, ??? ????????? ????????? ???. ? ????, ????? ?????? ????????, ??? ??????????, ? ??? ??? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????. ????? ??? ???????, ??? ????????? ?????????.

http://translate.google.ru/))) I'm from Russia. I asked, where are stored mms settings. I have, after reset, mms to work, but for the internet APN is not one that I need. When it changed all the settings are removed.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:41:38 AM by yorulez »

Offline LNTDS

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 01:58:07 AM »
I agree that the link to the repo on Cydia works 100% with iPhone 2g v4.4. Thankyou very much for the link ^^

Offline LNTDS

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 02:07:40 AM »
http://translate.google.ru/    ))) ? ?? ??????. ? ?????????, ??? ????????? ????????? ???. ? ????, ????? ?????? ????????, ??? ??????????, ? ??? ??? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????. ????? ??? ???????, ??? ????????? ?????????.

http://translate.google.ru/))) I'm from Russia. I asked, where are stored mms settings. I have, after reset, mms to work, but for the internet APN is not one that I need. When it changed all the settings are removed.

"Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network" and scroll down to the "MMS" settings. Make sure you have "MMS" enabled in "Settings > Messages" which is a flick "on/off" switch, which needs to be "on". Good luck :) If you need to find your MMS setting then please google as we DO NOT have all the MMS settings for every, maybe any mobile phone company. But a link I found earlier was here for UK based MMS: Wap and MMS settings - UK

Offline iggie45

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »
Could someone explain to me step by step how to get MMS? I don't understand the first post on page 1.

Offline LNTDS

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »
Could someone explain to me step by step how to get MMS? I don't understand the first post on page 1.

2bh i would ignore the first page, unless you know what you are doing, and just use this:

I have iPhone 2G 3.1.3 iOS4, and I got another way to enable MMS using Cydia.

Source: smart-mobile.com/cydia
Install: Activate MMS (2G) 3.1.3

Enjoy! :D

Seems to work for me on v4.4 and should work on v4.4.1 ^^

Offline iggie45

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2011, 03:01:19 AM »
I actually did the CommCenter thing. Pretty easy might I say but my iPhone still doesn't give me the option for MMS  >:( I tried that old repo and it didn't work.

Offline LNTDS

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »
I actually did the CommCenter thing. Pretty easy might I say but my iPhone still doesn't give me the option for MMS  >:( I tried that old repo and it didn't work.

Go into "Settings > Messages" on your iDevice and make sure the "MMS Messaging" is "On". Then check our iPhone to see if the icon is shown. The "Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network" should have a field called "MMS" where you can put setting into for MMS.

Offline iggie45

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2011, 06:01:45 AM »
Been doing that. There's no MMS option for me to enable. I have the MMS thing in Cellular Network or whatever its called but that's all.  :o

Offline LNTDS

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2011, 11:11:24 PM »
Been doing that. There's no MMS option for me to enable. I have the MMS thing in Cellular Network or whatever its called but that's all.  :o

Maybe you should check you have done everything correctly like got the right source, right thing installed package "Activate MMS (2G) 3.1.3" (remember it needs to be 3.1.3 not the 3.1.2 or anything else), check it appears in the "packages" which are installed via cydia, check you are using whited00r =<4.4 (although should work with earlier versions), Remember respring and restart aswell which may unlock something in the coding and start it up :P If you have the stuff in the "Cellular Network" it sounds like you have MMS but not installed the file correctly so try re-installing and might be the configuator? need to enable MMS in the terminal.

Offline iggie45

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2011, 05:38:35 AM »
Did the CommCenter thing & put my MMS settings & now I have MMS! :D