Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Free Forum! - Everything Off Topic Elsewhere Goes Here!

Farewell to you guys :(

(1/6) > >>

Phillip:
Well, this is it :(

I got a blackberry storm and no longer have my iPhone. Gave it to a relative. When I get my crap all together with BBM and whatapp ill be sure to post it in case some of you guys have those and want to stay in contact.

Whatsapp: 18072525472
BBM: Not yet working..

Now some house cleaning,

Thank you Andrew for helping me with various iPhone stuff, Same with you raging ninga darva and darlo. Lastly Matt, you started a good project and I hope you can keep going!

The repo will stay up, I will continue to update it for a little bit longer then pass the torch to someone else who wants to do it.

I will continue to develop the repo until further notice

Good luck to all of you guys! ;)

Thanks,
Phil

RagingNinja:
Lame sauce! (it's ragigninja not raging ninga) lol typo.

Stick around a while. 

Bruan:
WE NEED UR SYRUP!!!!!

But, I am sad to see you go :(
Get another iPhone in the future eh? 

RagingNinja:

--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on May 19, 2011, 02:35:54 AM ---WE NEED UR SYRUP!!!!!

But, I am sad to see you go :(
Get another iPhone in the future eh?

--- End quote ---

Ahh... Dude why would you get a blackberry instead of upgrading to an iPhone 4?

JustinCase:

--- Quote from: PHILLIP on May 19, 2011, 01:22:14 AM ---Well, this is it :(

I got a blackberry storm and no longer have my iPhone. Gave it to a relative. When I get my crap all together with BBM and whatapp ill be sure to post it in case some of you guys have those and want to stay in contact.

Whatsapp: 18072525472
BBM: Not yet working..

Now some house cleaning,

Thank you Andrew for helping me with various iPhone stuff, Same with you raging ninga darva and darlo. Lastly Matt, you started a good project and I hope you can keep going!

The repo will stay up, I will continue to update it for a little bit longer then pass the torch to someone else who wants to do it.

Good luck to all of you guys! ;)

Thanks,
Phil

--- End quote ---
I'd do it if someone would tell me how!!

lol P.S.
I'm sorry to see you go :(
GET on XBOX!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version