Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Free Forum! - Everything Off Topic Elsewhere Goes Here!

Farewell to you guys :(

<< < (4/6) > >>

Gawernator:
I know Phil's still around since A) he has his iPhone and B) I won't let his Kanadian ass leave. 

Also yea, since Cydia and its sources by extension uses the APT system (what you use to download packages with on Ubuntu and other Linux distros) it is easier to manipulate since the filesystem is the same... I hate Windows.  You can run Linux off a Live CD or a USB or whatever you want... however if you don't know that perhaps Linux isn't for you.  I know I've already helped Phil fix a debian at least once :P

awesomeness:
can you teach me how to manage the repo if not i can google it

Gawernator:
.........  :o

iteek™:

--- Quote from: Gawernator on June 07, 2011, 07:41:35 PM ---I know Phil's still around since A) he has his iPhone and B) I won't let his Kanadian ass leave. 

Also yea, since Cydia and its sources by extension uses the APT system (what you use to download packages with on Ubuntu and other Linux distros) it is easier to manipulate since the filesystem is the same... I hate Windows.  You can run Linux off a Live CD or a USB or whatever you want... however if you don't know that perhaps Linux isn't for you.  I know I've already helped Phil fix a debian at least once :P

--- End quote ---

LOL CANADIAN ASSSSS

Gawernator:
Yea dumb hockey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version