Author Topic: iPhone Start up Fail  (Read 2072 times)

Offline RagingNinja

• SuperHero Member
  • Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
iPhone Start up Fail
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:23:14 AM »
Lol I did a hard reset on my iPhone and it wouldn't turn on. Like I get the Apple logo (So technically it was turning on) but then it just shuts of after like 5 mins. DANG IT I have to restore. >.>

I hate restoring cause my internet doesn't work half the time so it takes SO long... plus I usually am forced to restore multiple times cause fontswap wants to be stupid.
iPhone 2G, 8GB - iPhone 4S, 16GB, iOS v6.1
Multi-Tasking v1.0.3 - Folders v1.2.1 - iOS 3 Wallpaper 1.0.2(1)
WD Recommended/Compatible Tweaks, Themes, etc. | My Repo: cydia.ragingninja.bplaced.net

Offline iShubham

• Just a Helper :)
  • SuperHero Member
  • Find me.
    • View Profile
    • iTooleTech
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
Re: iPhone Start up Fail
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:06:18 AM »
Lol I did a hard reset on my iPhone and it wouldn't turn on. Like I get the Apple logo (So technically it was turning on) but then it just shuts of after like 5 mins. DANG IT I have to restore. >.>

I hate restoring cause my internet doesn't work half the time so it takes SO long... plus I usually am forced to restore multiple times cause fontswap wants to be stupid.

yep,fontswap messed with me too,so i just copy the fonts n paste them in fonts cache,dont want the risk to restore.. :)
and just some days b4,i restored phone that day,then,i got a call when i was in train,when the caller ended the call,mmy phone got stuck on that screen,i thought its normal,but when i pressed power button,nothing happened,and then i forced it to power off and when turned it on,it caught me in boot logo respring.. :/ idk why that happened

The Whited00r Team needs to buy iPods 1G/2G & iPhones 2G/3G for testing WD 6.1 Beta, Apps & Features. We need your help to keep WD Free.

Offline RagingNinja

• SuperHero Member
  • Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • Device: iPhone 2G
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »
I found a work around. Just add all the wanted fonts to the install que and install them from that. (The way I did it before made me usually restore up to 3 times before it would change the system fonts successfully... LOL). I wish they still had the "INSTALL ONLY" option and not the install and respring option. That's what's messing it up... >.<
iPhone 2G, 8GB - iPhone 4S, 16GB, iOS v6.1
Multi-Tasking v1.0.3 - Folders v1.2.1 - iOS 3 Wallpaper 1.0.2(1)
WD Recommended/Compatible Tweaks, Themes, etc. | My Repo: cydia.ragingninja.bplaced.net

Offline iShubham

• Just a Helper :)
  • SuperHero Member
  • Find me.
    • View Profile
    • iTooleTech
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 10:20:35 AM »
hmm,ill try that,thanks :D

The Whited00r Team needs to buy iPods 1G/2G & iPhones 2G/3G for testing WD 6.1 Beta, Apps & Features. We need your help to keep WD Free.