Author Topic: (WARNING) Beware Your FaceBook  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Sniper&Assaulter

• View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
(WARNING) Beware Your FaceBook
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:22:02 AM »
I write just to inform u guys recently got hacker(s) appear on FaceBook...
My friend tell me he potentially target by hacker, because he chat with his friend without notice them are REAL ONLINE on FaceBook...So hacker have enough time to get his information. He send me a SMS to request me did his account send something weird or message to me... BUTů

But is too late, today his account seed me a message and chat with me without actual sign in to FaceBook...

They hack your friends' accounts and disguise into them...
This is the trick I found up so far...

They send u a message or via chat,
Like an example: Hey (my name), What rank in your Sudden Attack now? Your Headshot rate very nice leh....
(THIS MESSAGE IS REALLY HAPPEN JUST FEW MINUTE BEFORE) (Furthermore, he is more pro than me, so I confirm it is not him...)

Another REAL example is: Hey (my name) I am real, did I sent what things to you?
(That moment I reply him like this: What your birthday, he didn't give reply... So I quickly sign out my FaceBook, as well leave a Fu*k to him)

Please take care your FaceBook account and don't share this on twitter or Facebook... As those hackers see this thread, sure do something wild...

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:24:04 AM by Sniper&Assaulter »

Offline n73vdk

• nyan :3
    • View Profile
Re: (WARNING) Beware Your FaceBook
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:13:37 AM »
Actually, regarding Facebook...

I deactivated my account a long time ago, (Yes, because they won't delete it >.<) Reasons being, taht a simple search of your name on Google will give up all your personal information and loads of pictures of you in the Images result.

Now, we all put stupid pictures on our profiles right? Guess what? I was told in two job interviews some rather unwanted remarks regarding said pictures...

So, here's my tip... Don't use Facebook, just go on MySpace or Bebo if you really have to (Or Tuenti if you're in Spain :3) Unless you don't really care about future employers seeing certain pictures, and even worse.... Easy way for people to claim your identity and share your pictures saying they are you!

Offline mccartney2k9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:38:38 AM »
that is known as a frape, when someone signs into your account and messages all your friends or puts up statuses usually involving gender changes, how much you love someone or generally something embarrassing, just tell him to change his password

Offline CoolBreeze

• Need GFX? I might be able to help.
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since 2010
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »
Twitter