Author Topic: I NEED 5 MINUTES FROM A REALLY NICE PERSON :)  (Read 2554 times)

Offline timbiscuits

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
I NEED 5 MINUTES FROM A REALLY NICE PERSON :)
« on: November 27, 2011, 01:46:54 AM »
Hey guys,

I have been trying to test and play around with the iMessage apps that people have been creating, the only problem is that most of them use Google Voice.  I am living in Australia, so it does not let me create an account.

Could someone PLEASE make me a google voice account from america and then PM me the details?

Offline iShubham

• Just a Helper :)
  • SuperHero Member
  • Find me.
    • View Profile
    • iTooleTech
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: I NEED 5 MINUTES FROM A REALLY NICE PERSON :)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 05:24:56 AM »
uhm,i dont think so that any US acc will work for you,since it only works in US,and its not like create account in US and use it anywhere..
i dont think so that it will work [im also from India,and it doesnt work here too]

The Whited00r Team needs to buy iPods 1G/2G & iPhones 2G/3G for testing WD 6.1 Beta, Apps & Features. We need your help to keep WD Free.

Offline JusTiz

• Herobrine
  • SuperHero Member
  • Twitter: @JusTiz_WD
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 05:32:41 AM »
I live in korea and yet i have made one and it works perfectly i communicate it with text free by pinger to test my notification

[size=7.5pt]Follow me @ Twitter[/size]

Offline iShubham

• SuperHero Member
  • Find me.
    • View Profile
    • iTooleTech
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 05:41:38 AM »
I live in korea and yet i have made one and it works perfectly i communicate it with text free by pinger to test my notification
so how you made the account?did some1 create it for you?or google voice works in Korea?

The Whited00r Team needs to buy iPods 1G/2G & iPhones 2G/3G for testing WD 6.1 Beta, Apps & Features. We need your help to keep WD Free.

Offline JusTiz

• Herobrine
  • SuperHero Member
  • Twitter: @JusTiz_WD
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 05:47:01 AM »
so how you made the account?did some1 create it for you?or google voice works in Korea?
no gv dosent support korea and i made it my self by faking ip and using my text free with voice account as my phone number

[size=7.5pt]Follow me @ Twitter[/size]

Offline timbiscuits

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
I NEED 5 MINUTES FROM A REALLY NICE PERSON :)
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 06:32:49 AM »
So all I was asking is instead of me doing all that (which I have already tried, without any luck), someone from the us could make me an account and then send me the user + pass :) - it would be REALLY helpful

Offline iShubham

• SuperHero Member
  • Find me.
    • View Profile
    • iTooleTech
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 02:01:02 PM »
no gv dosent support korea and i made it my self by faking ip and using my text free with voice account as my phone number
thats really clever!v :)