Author Topic: Sara - Alternative to Siri on iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4/4s, iPod 2G/3G/4G, iPad 1/2  (Read 150842 times)

Offline CaptainJamal

• iPhone 2G 3.1.3 + Darlo's stuffs
    • View Profile
Re: Working Siri clone. It's working !
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »
I'm sorry, but I see you are new here and I don't want to insulted you, but some Siri-like app running on iPhone 4 maybe 4S is NOT anything special and you would not be the first who try to make fun of us... So sorry once again, but i don't belive it. And I think you ("Whited00rers") should take it more easy  ;)
Also here can be your advertisement.

Offline Nobita.ZZZ

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 04:15:52 PM »
WOW! That was very out of the blue  :o

good work :D i would happily test it for you however does it work with other countries? eg Cinemas or TV channels?

we will build data source for each country :D. all are store in database, not in code, so dont worry. If you're in Vietnam, Nobita will check your location => current Hanoi, Vietnam => weather, tv channel, cinema on Hanoi. If you're in NY, US => Nobita show weather, tv, cinema on NY !
Because of this, and other things. I need your suggestions for finishing first beta (more commands, more data source,...) to teach Nobita.

Just think about whatever you can tell your iphone do for you (open Wow on pc, open garage, lock the door, turn off tv, ...) and share ! I will try to teach Nobita

Offline Nobita.ZZZ

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 04:22:47 PM »
I'm sorry, but I see you are new here and I don't want to insulted you, but some Siri-like app running on iPhone 4 maybe 4S is NOT anything special and you would not be the first who try to make fun of us... So sorry once again, but i don't belive it. And I think you ("Whited00rers") should take it more easy  ;)

:-[ :-[ :-[
I just want to release open-source Voice Assistant app for older device (iOS 3+). Everyone can customize it and make plugin for it. I want to SHARE WITH YOU, not TRY TO MAKE FUN,
I saw other voice-assistant app for older device, it's closed source, can not be customize-able (write new plugin, new command, etc..) So I try to make app to do this, and share with you.
About iOS. Current I dont have iphone 3g here, but I'm contacting my friend to get one, I will update soon. but as I said. I build this with iOS 3.0 target option in XCode. So 99%: It can run on iOS 3.0

Offline trurascalz

• Mr Awesome
  • Super Web Designer
    • View Profile
    • Game Flash
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 04:24:02 PM »
thats a good idea :) and im no expert but Whited00r is meant to replicate the new IOS so  i dont think Siri can open the garage and make soup yet :D

heres what i can gather for functions:
Alarm Setting
Calender Events
Safari Bookmarks/website
enable/disable functions (eg wifi and bluetooth that sort of stuff)

Add me on xbox!      l Add me on Steam!
http://bit.ly/zmTbn5 l http://bit.ly/wYD3jS

Offline banana

• Banana
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Banana
    • View Profile
    • FinkMac's Blog!
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
  • My Computer: Mac
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »

My thoughts exactly.
Banana

Offline Nobita.ZZZ

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »
thats a good idea :) and im no expert but Whited00r is meant to replicate the new IOS so  i dont think Siri can open the garage and make soup yet :D

heres what i can gather for functions:
Alarm Setting
Calender Events
Safari Bookmarks/website
enable/disable functions (eg wifi and bluetooth that sort of stuff)

Thanks
It's great suggestion, may be we can ask Nobita to Turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, 3g, airplane mode or slient mode.
I'm finding way to interactive with system app in iphone, maybe we will use private api for system app, or find database file (store calendar, mail, sms, ...) and insert data to this.

I think we can ask Nobita to open garage if the garage door can support remote control, dont expected API, but if it can understand signal, we can simulate open door signal and send from computer. So iphone > pc > garage

Offline PrisoneR

• Risk of Hatred
  • SuperHero Member
  • ^ thats me -_-
    • View Profile
    • whited00r
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »

My thoughts exactly.
well i have the same thoughts but, lets see :D

Offline Soltmeal

• Developer
  • SuperHero Member
  • WDApps
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 05:30:49 PM »
I'm not going to resign SiriF until I see this on a iPhone 2G any one can do this on a 4 or 4S

I can depict how he did this
Developer of WDReminders
Instagram [email protected]

Offline Soltmeal

• Developer
  • SuperHero Member
  • WDApps
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 05:40:25 PM »
And I'm not trying to be mean I'm happy he's doing this I just want to see this on a older device
Developer of WDReminders
Instagram [email protected]

Offline PrisoneR

• Risk of Hatred
  • SuperHero Member
  • ^ thats me -_-
    • View Profile
    • whited00r
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 05:45:46 PM »
And I'm not trying to be mean I'm happy he's doing this I just want to see this on a older device
hehe, yeah i same here :D

Offline CaptainJamal

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 05:54:39 PM »

I just want to release open-source Voice Assistant app for older device (iOS 3+). Everyone can customize it and make plugin for it. I want to SHARE WITH YOU, not TRY TO MAKE FUN,
I saw other voice-assistant app for older device, it's closed source, can not be customize-able (write new plugin, new command, etc..) So I try to make app to do this, and share with you.
About iOS. Current I dont have iphone 3g here, but I'm contacting my friend to get one, I will update soon. but as I said. I build this with iOS 3.0 target option in XCode. So 99%: It can run on iOS 3.0

I understand that you can't test your app on iOS 3, but if you want to release it as open-source why won't you put here on forum that what you have as beta?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:58:34 PM by CaptainJamal »

Offline Nobita.ZZZ

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »

I understand that you can't test your app on iOS 3, but if you want to release it as open-source why won't you put here on forum that what you have as beta?

I will put both source code (Xcode 4.2 project) and app soon.

Offline CaptainJamal

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 06:31:59 PM »

I will put both source code (Xcode 4.2 project) and app soon.

"soon" I think that it speaks for itself ;)

Offline Superglut2

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 06:53:47 PM »
Patience guys

Offline imoe

• View Profile
Working Siri clone. It's working !
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 09:07:20 PM »
If this is true n legit then this could be good! Mayb it won't run on ios3 coz making Siri clone on ios4-5 is easy! Finding sever for them is way easier!
Not saying this is fraud..!! I saw video n pics :) ios3 or no ios3 still nice work!
If this is legit work. Coming to ios3 then mayb make a plugin for soltmeal reminder,Brian confrigurator,setting alarm/calende nots,rebooting iPhone, playing songs from iPod.app,showing weather! Wonderful to see such!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WP8 Nokia Lumia 620, Whited00r6 iPhone 2G, Windows 7 User, FCBarcelona Fan