Author Topic: Sara - Alternative to Siri on iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4/4s, iPod 2G/3G/4G, iPad 1/2  (Read 194134 times)

Offline rafahm

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
just install it from the repo nobitazzz.com (btw im using kikokoko96 CFW)

Offline JustinCase

• An Agent of the System...
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
just install it from the repo nobitazzz.com (btw im using kikokoko96 CFW)
Then what?
I get on every now and then to check up
Go ahead and download Whited00r 8 BETA if you haven't yet: http://goo.gl/AFZIUT <------

Offline s1m1JB

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Is now avaible the Sara fpr iOS 3.1.3????:D

Offline rafahm

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
not yet he is working on it =D

Offline FrostFlare

• View Profile
I have Sara 0.2.2 build 25 successfully installed on my iPhone 2G 3.1.3 WD5.1 with Sara Bar and it works great except for the frequent crashes, slow loadinging time and for Sara Bar, it opens nice and fast except when you say anything or ask, it jst opens Sara and starts with the greeting again. Another thing I wish for Nobita to have is a no wifi requirement. I really really like Sara :D shes funny but she needs wifi :/ nice job Nobita!! But please fix tha bugs asap? Thankss.

Offline s1m1JB

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Ok thx :D

Offline Egoardo

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
sorry, is the repo still on?? i tried http://nobitazzz.com/ but it doesn't work.

Offline JusTiz

• Herobrine
  • SuperHero Member
  • Twitter: @JusTiz_WD
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
Wow ur avatar people are replicating mine :P (iCloud,a4chip)

[size=7.5pt]Follow me @ Twitter[/size]

Offline CoolBreeze

• Need GFX? I might be able to help.
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since 2010
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
  • My Computer: Windows
sorry, is the repo still on?? i tried http://nobitazzz.com/ but it doesn't work.
thats because the real repo is

http://isoftjsc.com

Offline s1m1JB

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
I have Sara 0.2.2 build 25 successfully installed on my iPhone 2G 3.1.3 WD5.1 with Sara Bar and it works great except for the frequent crashes, slow loadinging time and for Sara Bar, it opens nice and fast except when you say anything or ask, it jst opens Sara and starts with the greeting again. Another thing I wish for Nobita to have is a no wifi requirement. I really really like Sara :D shes funny but she needs wifi :/ nice job Nobita!! But please fix tha bugs asap? Thankss.

I tried to installed the sara on my iphone 3G (iOS 3.1.3) but when i tap on icon crash...and this after respring and reboot....could uexplain me it???? i am on skype and facebook.....

Offline FrostFlare

• View Profile
First about 4-5 days ago they updated sara to 0.2.2 build 26 and when yhu tried to install it there was a size mismatch... then a couple days later then had another update to sara 0.2.2 build 29 and they fixed the problem. Now when yhu open sara it will redirect yhu to settings for yhu to turn on location services unless it's already on. but sara lags now. she takes long before yhu can ask anything nd once yhu do she lags. she lags alot. and i dont really understand the whole point of sara bar. yes i understand its for more of an ios5 feel but when yhu open sara bar from holding the home button and ask a question, it just opens the sara app and starts tha question over again. yhu might as well just open sara instead of wasting time to press and hold, asking question, redirect to sara, and ask tha question again. i dont mean to insult. i just wanna make the statement, if yhu have sara bar and it asks a question can yhu have at her at least answer tha question when she opens the app or perform tha command straight from sara bar? thanks.

Offline SpaceMan

• Who is SpaceMan?
  • Don't go chasing water falls.
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
Sara's master is gone!
The name is Geek. SpaceManGeek. GOOGLE ME!!!!!!

STOP ACTA!!!!!

Offline rafahm

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
actually he is restaing sara all over,making it more stable, and incorporated to the ios itself, check his website for the news and videos of the new sara :D
nobitazzz.com

Offline cad111

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
this version is no lag? and compatible with 3.1.3?

Offline rafahm

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
dunno but on his video its looking pretty impressive althourgh its running probably on iphone 4 but he really likes the 3G and is going to improve the performance on it =)