Author Topic: [Last Edit: December 19, 2012] Recommended iPhone Softwares,Debs & Free Apps  (Read 85423 times)

Offline Gia90

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended iPhone Softwares,Debs & Free Apps
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
I'm double tapping everywhere on the login screen but still no keyboard....

Furthermore, if i login with a previous version of the app, and then install the 4.0.3 version (so that the login data is still saved), the app opens but crashes while it's showing "Loading..."

So, are you really sure it does work for you?  ???

Anyway, here it is attached the 4.0.2 version :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:30:05 PM by Gia90 »

Offline PrisoneR

• Risk of Hatred
  • SuperHero Member
  • ^ thats me -_-
    • View Profile
    • whited00r
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 01:09:23 PM »
i meant try uninstalling 4.0.3 and install 4.0.1 :)
thanks :D but i dont think whited00r downloading is working.. upload it to media fire or some other hosting website
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:11:31 PM by PrisoneR »

Offline Gia90

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »
Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5norebtvt8r0g0u/Facebook-v4.0.2-whited00r.ipa

I notice a better performance with this version, since the previous ones hanged for a bit while loading the home feeds...

Try it, and let me know if it was just a problem with my own itouch :)

Offline DrkNight

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »
Do you have any apps that compatible for ios 3? im searching for fml official, do you have it ?
and the skype, i cant use it. Problem when sign in and loading. Please help me, thanks :)

Offline Jonutacam

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 11:32:33 AM »
i am looking for ym version that will work with g2 iphone 3.1.3 with whited00r 5, please upload a download link if there is, thanks

Offline BeryJu

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 12:10:26 AM »
I tried using Skype from here, but I can't login, I can install it and it start, but if I try to login, it takes a heck of time and then it says I had a network error, but I am hooked up via WLAN and it works constantly.

Offline tetran

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2012, 05:11:24 PM »
@Prisoner

Hi, I have iphone 2g ios 3.1.3. and I downloaded viber from this thread. Viber was working fine and I used it for 1month already.

I decided to fix my push notification in iphone 2g. It's fixed now. But the problem is, the viber won't work. After I click the viber icon it's closing automatically. 

I wonder why it wont work now, it works fine before I fixed my push notification. Is this because I fixed the push notification?

Offline ehabalmoez

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2012, 08:32:25 PM »
@Prisoner

Hi, I have iphone 2g ios 3.1.3. and I downloaded viber from this thread. Viber was working fine and I used it for 1month already.

I decided to fix my push notification in iphone 2g. It's fixed now. But the problem is, the viber won't work. After I click the viber icon it's closing automatically. 

I wonder why it wont work now, it works fine before I fixed my push notification. Is this because I fixed the push notification?

How exactly did you fix it ??
Becase to fix the push notifications you must do a clean restore with jailbreak or whited00r and fix it before you install any push app like whatsapp , viber ,etc ...
So this may be what makes it crash is that you fixed the push while there is a push app installed

Ehab 

Offline tetran

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 01:35:27 AM »
@ehabalmoez.

I did not do a clean restore. I just first uninstalled all the push app. Then I use SAM to fix the push notification. After that I installed Ipusher and the notification is working. Then I installed facebook app to test. And the push notification of facebook is also working fine. After that I installed viber. After installing, everytime i open it, it will automatically close. I already tried version 2.1.4 and 2.1.3 which is posted here but it don't work also. I also tried viber from the itunes, it ask for access code then after that it crash. After the crash, Everytime I open it, it automatically close.

And btw, I can receive the push notification when someone pm me in viber, but I cannot reply to their pm because It always crash.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:42:02 AM by tetran »

Offline ehabalmoez

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 01:41:50 AM »
@ehabalmoez.

I did not do a clean restore. I just first uninstalled all the push app. Then I use SAM to fix the push notification. After that I installed Ipusher and the notification is working. Then I installed facebook app to test. And the push notification of facebook is also working fine. After that I installed viber. After installing, everytime i open it, it will automatically close. I already tried version 2.1.4 and 2.1.3 which is posted here but it don't work also. I also tried viber from the itunes, it ask for access code then after that it crash. After the crash, Everytime I open it, it automatically close.

If it was working before you fix the push then you may need to restore , because viber may stored some data when you first install it before you fix the push these data may be what makes it crash .
But if you are going to restore then dont forget to backup your push notifications certs

Ehab 

Offline tetran

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 02:08:06 AM »
T_T so I need to do a clean restore just to make the viber work?  there's no other way?

Offline ehabalmoez

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 02:10:15 AM »
T_T so I need to do a clean restore just to make the viber work?  there's no other way?

No i dont think that there is any other way

Sorry :D

Offline tetran

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2012, 02:14:56 AM »
t_t

btw, how can i backup my cert?  and thanks for your reply :)

Offline ehabalmoez

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2012, 02:17:28 AM »
t_t

btw, how can i backup my cert?  and thanks for your reply :)

There is a topic about it somewhere in the fourms maybe in the main site just search And you will find it

Offline tetran

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 03:21:38 AM »
@Ehabalmoez

Hi, after 5hours of search. I finally found a version of viber that works in my iphone 2g ios 3.1.3. It doesnt crash anymore and its push notification is also working :)) No need to restore.