Others > Apple's Products Emporium

iphone 5

(1/6) > >>

JusTiz:
what do you guys think?
images by 9to5mac

RagingNinja:
You never know. Personally.... this is all am I HOPING for in the next iPhone, but honestly... could care less.

A6 Quad-Core Chipset (as long as we can jailbreak it)

1GB of RAM (definitely)

4" screen would be cool, but not a deal breaker for me

LTE... eh... drains the batter SO fast, I'd rather stick with HSPA+ (3G on steiroids. And on AT&T only)

PrisoneR:
its a great iphone :D
its gonna have a6 or a5 processor heard apple hired an Israeli chip expert and all
plus iPhone 5 can make some great use of Lytro Technology  and support the 802.11ac Wireless Standard  ;D  ;D  ;D
rumors  and rumors cant wait to buy it :D.... gonna be hard for the dream team to jailbreak it i guess

yeah 1gb ram is a must XD

iShubham:
i think this
http://itoole.com/apple-iphone-5-to-arrive-this-june-says-foxconn-worker/

JusTiz:

--- Quote from: RagingNinja on January 26, 2012, 11:54:12 AM ---You never know. Personally.... this is all am I HOPING for in the next iPhone, but honestly... could care less.

A6 Quad-Core Chipset (as long as we can jailbreak it)

1GB of RAM (definitely)

4" screen would be cool, but not a deal breaker for me

LTE... eh... drains the battery SO fast, I'd rather stick with HSPA+ (3G on steiroids. And on AT&T only)

--- End quote ---
what i would want on next ipod
price: $30 :P

A7 whatever core chip

1.5GB RAM i think i need a lot of RAM personally

i would probably stick with 3.5in because developers will have to make games for multiple sizes (one of the bad resons for android) so then the apps will come out late and wouldnt be able to enjoy my self or unless they could make something like ipad... 3.5in for apps and .5 for with black screen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version