Author Topic: notification centre idea  (Read 6475 times)

Offline Bensge

• iDevice Fan and Developer
  • iPhone Developer (not just Whited00r)...
    • View Profile
    • My Developer Website
Re: notification centre idea
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
nope, you need to know obj-c. And nope, you can't learn how you code tweaks in a week.
Also, you can use c++ in a tweak or any ios code, but the problem is that everything around your code was coded in obj-c, so probably it's useless.
As i am an obj-c coder for a year now, yeah basically i would be abled to code something like that, the last time i asked if i should just everyone sad no. So if you are interested, i could start coding :)
bensge
Enjoy whited00r!

Offline tartilc

• SuperHero Member
  • The Only Member That <3s Potatoes ;D
    • View Profile
    • TC Trapper
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 12:16:00 AM »
Sorry to post on an old thread, but isn't it possible to just make an app that looks like notification center, and add a weather and a stocks widget to it (that can't be too hard) and the make it show notifications by using the source of some kind of app that shows notifications, and then just make it scrollable and just make it comeup with a slide down animation and add as an action in activator..... I'm not trying to sound like a know it all, but would this work or not....
404 Signature Fail :(

Offline iShubham

• Just a Helper :)
  • SuperHero Member
  • Find me.
    • View Profile
    • iTooleTech
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 06:29:58 AM »
lol bro. where were u??
there is already an app made with same things you said,months ago...its called NScentre...made by dyzee on this forums only...
search for it

The Whited00r Team needs to buy iPods 1G/2G & iPhones 2G/3G for testing WD 6.1 Beta, Apps & Features. We need your help to keep WD Free.