Author Topic: Firmware Faker  (Read 33993 times)

Offline tLustej.miCin

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Firmware Faker
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2013, 10:24:57 AM »
I do not see a point to create a new topic so I will contribute into this one.

FirmwareFaker barely wants to respring the device but when it does I still cannot download a 4.3 application though I checked 4.3.3. I tunes still recognize my phone as 3.1.3 device and using the app market application to enter app store does not work either.

I really need an application of our buses in Prague and my hometown. That favourite one called mojeMHD is not in the market anymore and there are 2 different instead but only for 4.3.x devices.

Am I making something wrong? Even the downloaded app in iTunes with the phone connected to my laptop is not installed due to my lower iOS version.

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2013, 01:52:31 PM »
This fimrware faker is mostly broken, and even if it was working faking the iOS version would not get an application working that required a higher iOS version :/   If there was never a version that supported 3.1.3 then you are in trouble :(

Offline tLustej.miCin

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2013, 04:18:46 PM »
Well yeah. I cant get the ipa file anwhere. And nobody can send me it cuz these some sort of an unique id after installation applied. I ned te fresh one from the internet.

Uhm. So i cant fake it. I am in no rush. I cant chect the busses on the intenret. :)

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »
Not quite understanding what you want :/   If there was a version ever compatible with  3.1.3, then you might be able to find it online, but if not, you can't get the newer ones working even with firmware faker or anything similar :/