Author Topic: Ios 5.1.1 jailbrake  (Read 2243 times)

Offline tecguy214

• Please delete this account
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
Ios 5.1.1 jailbrake
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:38:50 PM »
This jailbrake is untetherd and works with all devices running Ios 5.1.1 google absinthe for the tool by greenp0ison
Please delete this account

Offline ehabalmoez

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
Re: Ios 5.1.1 jailbrake
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
This jailbrake is untetherd and works with all devices running Ios 5.1.1 google absinthe for the tool by greenp0ison

1 ) its not Jailbrake its Jailbreak

2) if you want to make a topic about this put some download links and write how to do it.

3) since you already started this topic :
my friend iphone 4 with 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak has a bug in cydia , when he hit install for any thing cydia dosent show what he is installing or how much space is it.
It only show some black image and next to the confirm button it shows (6464) or some thing like that. But it install normaly.
Dose any one have the same problem ???

 Ehab

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:33:38 PM by ehabalmoez »

Offline tecguy214

• Please delete this account
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Ios 5.1.1 jailbrake
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 05:01:46 PM »

1 ) its not Jailbrake its Jailbreak

2) if you want to make a topic about this put some download links and write how to do it.

3) since you already started this topic :
my friend iphone 4 with 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak has a bug in cydia , when he hit install for any thing cydia dosent show what he is installing or how much space is it.
It only show some black image and next to the confirm button it shows (6464) or some thing like that. But it install normaly.
Dose any one have the same problem ???

 Ehab

I dont and im running an ipad 2 5.1.1 try telling ur m8 to reset his devices fully then use absinthe then install a backup
Please delete this account