Despite archetype not having a full update in about an year, I'm happy with it anyway. As for the battery issue, I checked and the right line is added, but I don't see usage still. I would show you a picture, but I'm replying on my iPod.
I checked, but i don't think their were any other files like that. Strange. :T
Maybe I put the right words in the right file, just in the wrong place.
Well, I did have the right file and it was edited correctly, but maybe I had to edit general.plist to make the usage tab pop up, which in turn made the battery percent option pop up. :S(I'm saying maybe way too much...)