« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 12:58:20 PM »
Maybe but I don't know how to.

Offline lyndel4

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
Re: Safari
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »
I have re-installed opera but nothing :/
You said you reinstalled back Opera mini did the Problem come back?
If no then opera is not to blame since its only a iphone app from the appstore and nor from Cydia that would conflict with the file system of your device.
If yes then the problem is Opera Mini and something else you might have installed thatsalso conflicting with it, since many users including me have Opera Mini and have not en-counted this problem on our whited00r devices.
Using Whited00r 5.1.2 on my EPIC iphone 2G

Offline PLuix

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »
yes after I installed opera the problem has reappeared.
my cydia tweaks are (LOCKINFO, activator, barrel, quickreply sms, preferenceloader) if this can help. thanks

Offline lyndel4

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 01:59:28 PM »
my cydia tweaks are (LOCKINFO, activator, barrel, quickreply sms, preferenceloader) if this can help. thanks
Try this reinstall back opera mini, and make sure the problem is there reboot, if its still there put your device into safemode and let me know if you still have that problem if you do then it really is Opera Mini try getting a next version, But if the problem is not there then it has to be one of the tweaks or apps you downloaded from Cydia. Thats Cusing the conflict.

If you did that then try getting a app that would disable deamons to pin point which one is giving the problem, try quick reply sms since i never had that before so I dont know, but try it and let me know.

Sbsettings has this Feature and also Overide for whited00r if you have others use them, and post back if you found the culprit ok
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:04:29 PM by lyndel4 »
Using Whited00r 5.1.2 on my EPIC iphone 2G

Offline tecguy214

• Please delete this account
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »
Try this reinstall back opera mini, and make sure the problem is there reboot, if its still there put your device into safemode and let me know if you still have that problem if you do then it really is Opera Mini try getting a next version, But if the problem is not there then it has to be one of the tweaks or apps you downloaded from Cydia. Thats Cusing the conflict.

If you did that then try getting a app that would disable deamons to pin point which one is giving the problem, try quick reply sms since i never had that before so I dont know, but try it and let me know.

Sbsettings has this Feature and also Overide for whited00r if you have others use them, and post back if you found the culprit ok
Its preference loader it overwrites things in the settings menu so unless you uninstall preference loader safari will be gone... that's what i found out anyway
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:13:06 PM by tecguy214 »
Please delete this account