Author Topic: whited00r 6 Installation Success But... some Apps are not Working  (Read 5229 times)

Offline y0ush4

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
First of all Thanks alot for this thing i liked it very much really

Apple iphone 3G updated without any problem with ios-6 features but still some applications like FACEBOOK, Whats-APP messenger detects it as an old version and refuse to run i hope something can be done in this regard?

wbr

y0
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:29:49 AM by PierreP »

Offline Sniper&Assaulter

• View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Apple iphone 3G updated But....
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »
Hate to say it but nope....

The only solution is you can download the older version of corresponding apps from time machine, which can found in "App Market">(Swipe right)>"Time Machine"

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
Re: whited00r 6 iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 06:31:00 PM »
First of all Thanks alot for this thing i liked it very much really

Apple iphone 3G updated without any problem with ios-6 features but still some applications like FACEBOOK, Whats-APP messenger detects it as an old version and refuse to run i hope something can be done in this regard?

Yes, you can find a ton of whited00r 6 iOS 3.1.3 compatible apps here including a working Facebook: [Tutorial] whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps - iTunes iOS Filter 3.x

Except for the WhatsApp "Sorry, your version of the app is too old..." error if your iPhone/phone number combo was never activated before. Explanation and what you can do about it here: App Time Machine - Help the community and save WhatsApp for old devices

Quote from: AppTimeMachine
UPDATE 3-Jan-2013: the problem seems partially solved for some WhatsApp v2.8.4 users. It seems that:

1- Who was using v2.8.4 and suddenly was kicked out from the service due to the block => WhatsApp v2.8.4 working again now

2- Who tries to install WhatsApp v2.8.4 on a device that wasn't already activated => still not working because verification code is not sent

Offline me83

• Whited00r 6 iphone 3G User
    • View Profile
Re: whited00r 6 Installation Success But... some Apps are not Working
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 06:59:55 PM »
or you the timemachineapp in the appmarket app on your main menu

load up, browse and select ( on mine there seems to be a bug that if you select a app further down the list you have to scroll back up the page to see the confirmation pop up to download) once downloaded it will install automatically (unless you change in settings this is handy if you want to keep a backup of your downloaded apps) once installed exit and you should be good to go

with facebook theres to a faster version and a newer
id recommend the newer version as this appears more complete and has a better and more user friendly layout

Offline razvan1379

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 08:30:14 PM »
thank you for all the info. a great forum, but i have a little problem with my banking. i have an iphone 3g running whitedoor 6.0 and the firmware 3.1.3. is there anyway i can change the firmware so i can trick the app store to install my bank of america app? thank you
beginner

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
Re: Possible to Fake Firmware & Install Incompatible Apps?
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 09:53:21 PM »
...i have an iphone 3g running whitedoor 6.0 and the firmware 3.1.3. is there anyway i can change the firmware so i can trick the app store to install my xyz app?

No.

I guess that you did not read this sticky thread (also explains why you cannot).  ;) Whited00r 6 - FAQ & Troubleshooting - READ BEFORE POSTING!

Offline razvan1379

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 07:50:32 AM »
thank you pierre. i found a way to play with my banking... :)
beginner