Author Topic: List of features that could (or can't) be included  (Read 44461 times)

Offline saaketh

• stakallwedoiswin
    • View Profile
    • GBOT
Re: List of features that could (or can't) be included
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2011, 03:08:03 PM »
A better looking Cycorder! the present one looks out of place.

Round option buttons in the apps(as in ios5) (the ones where you can turn stuff on and off, like this http://cultofmac.cultofmaccom.netdna-cdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/iosround.jpg)

Private browsing in Safari (you know what thats for :P)

Offline applepie

• Redd00r Developer
  • Developer
  • SuperHero Member
  • Dormant Beast
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2011, 09:48:08 PM »
We should also just include all the dependences for wintersled, dylibpwn, etc so we don't need to make installer scripts. Also we should inclide the wdrepo and tcpoptimizer (speeds up wifi)

Offline Balzabalza

• Whited00r!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »
It would be great if you could import (somehow) the iOS 5 Weather app.. because it's more accurate (it let you see the weather changes during the day)! It wouldn't be difficult.

Offline banana

• Banana
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Banana
    • View Profile
    • FinkMac's Blog!
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
List of features that could (or can't) be included
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2011, 01:49:22 PM »
It would be great if you could import (somehow) the iOS 5 Weather app.. because it's more accurate (it let you see the weather changes during the day)! It wouldn't be difficult.
[/quotes] It wouldÖ
Banana

Offline JustinCase

• An Agent of the System...
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2011, 03:00:26 PM »
Lol then u do it.
I get on every now and then to check up
Go ahead and download Whited00r 8 BETA if you haven't yet: http://goo.gl/AFZIUT <------

Offline DJ Crauzer

• Hardstyle Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2011, 08:18:43 PM »
I have an idea about notification center or something like that for WD 5...well, just forget about porting Notification Center from iOS5 (if it's too hard of course or You don't know how to do that or if You can't do that;) ), I think, MobileNotifier + Notified Pro without plugins will be enough;) MobileNotifier will be set as main app for sms, etc, like in games, popup from MobileNotifier, looks like popup from Notification Center in iOS 5, You can open it, open it later or just text from where You are or delete message;) but if You want more notification, than Notified Pro will be awesome, for example, slide right on status bar and notifications will show;) it's really good in my opinion;) but if You want more, than You can use LockInfo to slide down from status bar to see weather or something like that;) It's not using much ram, runs smoothly and looks cool, how about that?;)

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »
I have an idea about notification center or something like that for WD 5...well, just forget about porting Notification Center from iOS5 (if it's too hard of course or You don't know how to do that or if You can't do that;) ), I think, MobileNotifier + Notified Pro without plugins will be enough;) MobileNotifier will be set as main app for sms, etc, like in games, popup from MobileNotifier, looks like popup from Notification Center in iOS 5, You can open it, open it later or just text from where You are or delete message;) but if You want more notification, than Notified Pro will be awesome, for example, slide right on status bar and notifications will show;) it's really good in my opinion;) but if You want more, than You can use LockInfo to slide down from status bar to see weather or something like that;) It's not using much ram, runs smoothly and looks cool, how about that?;)

Good, except mobile notifier doesn't work on 3.1.3, and lockinfo is paid.

Offline DJ Crauzer

• Hardstyle Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »
i can't remember source but i downloaded mobilenotifier for 3.1.3 cracked once from cydia, but developer said that he officially will release for older devices too;) and You can also download LockInfo from Cydia ;)

but still, even if he won't release for 3.1.3 officially, than i guess it's easier to port this, with source available of this app, than trying to port whole Notification Center from iOS 5 (i never wrote any app for devices because i actually don't know how and i'm not developer/etc (only know java - little, c++ and pascal, that's all, and i don't have advanced skills at this;) so i don't actually know, but that's how i'm thinking;)  )

also, what about that - http://www.youtube.com/user/iP3GS#p/u/2/S37PvaAb3LA - and use this quicklunch for camera (I know this isn't looks like iOS 5 but i'm searching for other - easier - ways if You can't do what You want, just idea;))

http://www.youtube.com/user/iP3GS#p/u/5/V6Ukexoj9UE - for camera button;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:47:05 PM by DJ Crauzer »

Offline Soltmeal

• Developer
  • SuperHero Member
  • WDApps
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2011, 09:48:38 PM »
We are a legal community and can't use cracked apps.
Whited00r Super Developer

Offline DJ Crauzer

• Hardstyle Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2011, 10:34:32 PM »
ahh, sorry than, I didn't know that this will not pass in this project;) I've just want to help as much as I can;)

If I'll find anything what could help, than I'll let You know;)

Offline linken

• Arsenal Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
Is there any chance for this app SuperMusic 1.0 to be made for our older devices ?

Offline JustinCase

• An Agent of the System...
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2011, 10:27:44 PM »
Probably not..
I get on every now and then to check up
Go ahead and download Whited00r 8 BETA if you haven't yet: http://goo.gl/AFZIUT <------

Offline mitko123

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »
This is good...(Overboard)
Cydia Tweak: Overboard

Offline ohmsree

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2011, 12:16:52 PM »
proxy support for all the apps

Offline garlikguy

• Sir
  • www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2012, 09:45:20 PM »
I would love for there to be a way to toggle off the wallpaper, as I would like to use a live wallpaper found on cydia. 
Hello, ladies, look at your signature, now back to me, now back at your signature, now back to me. Sadly, your signature isnít me, but if it stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, it could smell like itís my signature. Look down, back up, where are you? Youíre on a boat with the signature your signature could smell like. Whatís in your hand, back at me. I have it, itís an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your signature smells like Old Spice and not a lady. Iím on a horse.