Author Topic: problem with apple store!  (Read 6111 times)

Offline lucaT

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
problem with apple store!
« on: December 21, 2012, 02:22:15 PM »
hi guys,
i m an italian user of whited00r. (sorry for my bad english) i hope you understand me;-)

I ve install whited00r 6 on my iphone 3G. But i ve a problem: i go to app market and then on app store. I selected, for example, "viber". Click on install button, but appstore say me that it is not supported ios 3.1.3, so i can't install nothing apps!! I ve install whited00r 6, so i don't understand this situation.

what i have to do for install application by app store? Every app that i selected appstore say me that it's required ios 4.3 ( for example for install viber). How i can obtain app for app store??

Thank you for your help guys!

Offline JustinCase

• An Agent of the System...
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: problem with apple store!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 04:02:36 PM »
Hello

It seems you don't understand one crucial fact about the Whited00r firmware
It's based on 3.1.3 and most apps are no longer supported because Apple is forcing developers to develop apps with codes older devices can't handle

We have a solution to this however! Search teh forums on how to us 3Sstore to install older 3.1.3 supported versions!
I get on every now and then to check up
Go ahead and download Whited00r 8 BETA if you haven't yet: http://goo.gl/AFZIUT <------

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
whited00r 6 Finding Compatible Apps - iTunes No iOS Filters
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 06:03:18 PM »
...I ve install whited00r 6 on my iphone 3G. But i ve a problem: i go to app market and then on app store. I selected, for example, "viber". Click on install button, but appstore say me that it is not supported ios 3.1.3, so i can't install nothing apps!! I ve install whited00r 6, so i don't understand this situation.

what i have to do for install application by app store? Every app that i selected appstore say me that it's required ios 4.3 ( for example for install viber). How i can obtain app for app store??...

The solution was moved here: [Tutorial] whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps - iTunes iOS Filter Fix

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
whited00r Crucial Info Missing: iOS 3.1.3
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »
...It seems you don't understand one crucial fact about the Whited00r firmware
It's based on 3.1.3 and most apps are no longer supported because Apple is forcing developers to develop apps with codes older devices can't handle...

It would be very easy for the whited00r Team to include that crucial info on the main site's Home page as well as in all the whited00r firmware download pages and in the Features one. There are also excellent reasons for basing whited00r on iOS 3.1.3 and they should be mentioned IMO.

I won't repeat arguments I posted here: Please Make whited00r IOS 3.1.3 Base Info Clear & Obvious