Author Topic: [Solved] Where can I get JUST 3store?  (Read 4387 times)

Offline MadHatter

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
[Solved] Where can I get JUST 3store?
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:32:16 PM »
Hi. I'm kind of new to jailbreaking (just did my first generation iPod yesterday) The reason I did a jailbreak was so that I could get Installous (NOT for pirated software, just so that I could get the version that works for me).

Installous, as I found out, is dead, so that brings me to 3store. Is there a repo link that I can get for Cydia that will let me get 3store?

I'm not new to Linux or Unix, I know how the ios filesystem is layed out and I know about .repo files and all that. Repo link would be nice. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:16:00 PM by PierreP »

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Whited00r 6 - App Time Machine Replaced 3store
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 12:29:00 AM »
...You can only get 3Store with Whited00r Firmware, That means goto your App Market and open up "AppTimeMachine" and tada there's 3Store. Enjoy.

Err... several whited00r 6 users reported in the Troubleshooting forum that they broke App Time Machine by trying to add the not supported anymore 3Store which was on WD 5.2.1.

Only whited00r 6 users have the App Time Machine perk and it is not possible to install it on devices not running WD6.

From a member of the AppTimeMachine Team:
I don't want to make AppTimeMachine a public "warez" website. It
should be a really "rare" resource to keep alive iOS3, not a place
where normal people can download cracked apps...

So no whited00r 6, no App Time Machine candy.  :'(

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
Re: Whited00r 6 - App Time Machine Replaced 3store
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 10:08:04 PM »
What? Did you even read my post? Lol, i clearly said: You get 3Store with Whited00r! but as Whited00r 6 its named AppTimeMachine..

Yes I read it and even quoted it.  ;)

App Time Machine is not a renamed 3Store, it is completely different.

3Store is dead, kaput, finish so no you cannot get it with any whited00r versions anymore.

This is an example to illustrate why it is important to be clear about it:  I Broke App Time Machine:

...I dowloaded the 3store and my apptimemachine stoped working...
is there a way to repair the apptimemachine??
or i will have to install the WD again?...

Offline khareem

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Re: Where can I get JUST 3store?
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 05:25:39 PM »
Pierre i think my time machine is broken i cannot download any app from it it always say cant create file at  the download page =( how to fix this

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
Re: Broken App Time Machine Fix
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 07:53:02 PM »
Pierre i think my time machine is broken i cannot download any app from it it always say cant create file at  the download page =( how to fix this

Did you break App Time Machine by messing around with 3Store or it just broke by itself? I would like to know.

Meanwhile see this hayate quote + my iTools suggestion to make the steps easier (Reply #3):  [Solved] App Market Time Machine & Cydia issue

And thank you in advance for reporting back both in this thread and in that linked one also to help other users with the same problem. It's Karma.  8)