Author Topic: Whited00r News Update - 1-13-13  (Read 5419 times)

Offline Soltmeal

• Developer
  • SuperHero Member
  • WDApps
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
Whited00r News Update - 1-13-13
« on: January 13, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
Updates from Whited00r.

1. We have a new Global Moderator: PierreP, welcome him to the team and thank him for all the hard work he has put in.

2. Reminders 2.0.1 will be out in a couple of weeks, minor fixes (statusbar, some other UI tweaks).

3. We are getting inundated with help request in the Troubleshooting Forum, if you can help other whited00r users we ask you to go there please.  ;)

4. Many staff are on a leave of absence do to school just starting back up, we do 'patrol' the forums we just don't have the time to respond as we use to. Whited00r runs in it's Prime in the summer when schools out, so please hold on a couple of months for New Apps, Tweaks and Whited00r updates. We have lives too!

5. We successfully got WhatsApp back for 3.1.3! Thank you FB & WD fans! Moderator edit: it works only for users who had successfully WhatsApp activated their iPhone/phone number combo in the past. See this up-to-date thread: [50% Solved] WhatsApp WD6 Problem - Partially Working Update!

Thanks, for your patience and following the Forum rules,
Soltmeal
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:44:45 AM by PierreP »
Developer of WDReminders
Instagram [email protected]

Offline enalgre

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: Update - 1-13-13
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 02:17:46 AM »
Congratilations PierreP :D

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
WhatsApp? Go here!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 01:30:31 AM »
Guys, if you want to talk about WhatsApp then go to most active thread currently on WD: [50% Solved] WhatsApp WD6 Problem - Partially Working Update!