Author Topic: [Solved] App Time Machine - Please update your upload instructions for ipa files  (Read 6989 times)

Offline indigoinblue

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
PierreP Moderator note 2013-08-27: The whited00r 6 Tutorial - How to Crack your App & Share it with the community has been update & simplified.

Original post:

First, let me personally thank all of the devs for WD6. You guys are a breath of fresh air among the jailbreaking community. Your contributions and effort are not without notice and are appreciated.

Having said that, please update your instructions here: http://www.whited00r.com/tutorial-crack.php which are either out of date or incomplete. I would like to contribute to the community however, I do not know how to.

I have many ipa files that app time machine does not currently have. Also please be specific on whether or not you would like ipa files for other devices and ios versions than 3.1.3 as I have many of those as well.

Dumb it down for us stupid users.

Best regards and continued fortunes!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 09:12:18 AM by PierreP »

Offline ilovemikey

• Jr. Team Member
  • I ♥ Mikey
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: App Time Machine - Please update your upload instructions for ipa files
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 10:12:35 AM »
First, have you tried following the instructions?
Which step are you having difficulties performing?
Do you have the .ipa files on your iDevice or on your PC? If they're on your PC, just head to the http://apptimemachine.com/ website and upload them there :>

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Offline dxkane117

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
Can Redd00r use App Time Machine?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »
Is there a way of getting the timemachine app on red00r i want it soo bad plzz reply.  :'(

Moderator note: Edited thread title to add relevant keywords as described in Whited00r 6: Tips to Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST!

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
Re: Can Redd00r use App Time Machine?
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 07:27:15 PM »
Is there a way of getting the timemachine app on red00r i want it soo bad plzz reply.  :'(

Welcome to the Whited00r forum! 8)

There is already a thread on that topic: App Time Machine for Redd00r?  ;) So post there if reading it does not answer to your question please.

It took me about 6.7566788498773816134574884 seconds  :) to type & find that thread using the Quick Search box top right on this page with these keywords: redd00r app time machine

BTW a must read for all new Whited00r users is the sticky (it means an important thread pinned at the top of the forum list) Whited00r 6 - FAQ & Troubleshooting - READ BEFORE POSTING! with answers to many questions you might have.

And in your case you should read too the FAQ sticky #1 here: Redd00r Project - Works on iOS 4.1 or iOS 4.2.1 Firmwares!

Offline AnimateDread

• SuperHero Member
  • Learning developer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
Re: Can Redd00r use App Time Machine?
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 11:12:54 PM »

Maybe soon, as the Whited00r team want to support: 3.1.3, 4.1, 4.2.1, 5.1.1, and the apptimemachine store to different cathegories for differents iOS, all we can do is wait :p.
Soutient en Francais ici