Author Topic: Uploading to app time machine with computer?  (Read 3559 times)

Offline deaduck3

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
Uploading to app time machine with computer?
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:11:40 AM »
So i have 200+ ios 3 apps i would like to share with the community on apptime machine, but uploading all the apps to my phone and then letting my phone crack them takes an incredibly long time, and keeps my phone busy and not really usable during the process. Is there a way i can crack these apps without doing it through the gui in terminal?

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
Mass app cracking
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 02:50:33 AM »
So i have 200+ ios 3 apps i would like to share with the community on apptime machine, but uploading all the apps to my phone and then letting my phone crack them takes an incredibly long time, and keeps my phone busy and not really usable during the process. Is there a way i can crack these apps without doing it through the gui in terminal?

As I haven't used it before, does the crack tool in terminal only crack one app at a time?  If not, I could make a script to mass-crack all the .ipa/apps in a folder on your device :)  If that would help at all ;)  Maybe I could even make a GUI eventually (probably not for a while as I have stuffs to do before then)

Offline deaduck3

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
Re: Uploading to app time machine with computer?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:29:21 AM »
Yeah right now it cracks one at a time in terminal. Takes like 3-5mins or more to load one app, and then if you accidentally close terminal, it starts all over at the beginning. It works but unless i don't need my phone for like 8 hrs its kinda useless if i'm gonna share everything i still have for ios 3.

So That would be super sweet to be able to crack all of them at once.

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:39:42 AM »
Yeah right now it cracks one at a time in terminal. Takes like 3-5mins or more to load one app, and then if you accidentally close terminal, it starts all over at the beginning. It works but unless i don't need my phone for like 8 hrs its kinda useless if i'm gonna share everything i still have for ios 3.

So That would be super sweet to be able to crack all of them at once.
Ahhh.... It would be more crack them all automatically, one at a time though, in a loop until they are all cracked. I could do it as a sub process so you can close terminal, but your device would be really really slow :(

Offline deaduck3

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:19:40 AM »
hmm.. if it could just pick up where it left off, that would work fine too. that way i could crack a couple here and a couple there, without losing what i'd done. i suppose the long way around it would be to fill my device with apps, and when i was done for the time cracking them, then i would just delete all the ones it did already. but idk if i have the time nowadays for that.

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 04:37:05 AM »
hmm.. if it could just pick up where it left off, that would work fine too. that way i could crack a couple here and a couple there, without losing what i'd done. i suppose the long way around it would be to fill my device with apps, and when i was done for the time cracking them, then i would just delete all the ones it did already. but idk if i have the time nowadays for that.
Oh, yeah, I could have it log the current cracked apps :)  If you want that I can make it for you :p  Just make sure you don't interrupt it while it is cracking an app ;) I would have it wait like 30 seconds between cracks.

Offline AnimateDread

• SuperHero Member
  • Learning developer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 04:00:51 PM »
take your time, cuz upload to the time machine doesnt work for now, im trying to upload apps less than 30 mb and i get errors :/
Soutient en Francais ici

Offline deaduck3

• www.whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 07:46:14 AM »
sorry been busy. That script sounds wonderful. too bad its not working properly.I'll stay posted on an update, but no rush  :)