Author Topic: QuickReply For SMS [3.1.3] ~  (Read 3412 times)

Offline n0s-speed

• Not here for some time. Enrolled in the Army.
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
QuickReply For SMS [3.1.3] ~
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »
QuickReply For SMS Is A Perfect Cydia Tweak That Allows You To Reply To An SMS/MMS From Anywhere With An Awesome Interface Making It The Best QuickReply Implementation On Cydia! ~ Install With PreferenceLoader 2.1.1-1 ~

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:36:42 AM by n0s-speed »
R.I.P. Paul Walker [September 12, 1973 - November 30, 2013] ~

Offline iwayne

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
Re: QuickReply For SMS [3.1.3] ~
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 02:20:58 AM »
uhm hi i.m new at whited00r and I know this is an old topic but the quick reply doesn't work for me? :'( i've already installed the preferrence loader and I see it in my settings but it doesn't show up when i recieve a messege! please help thanks in advance :)

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 05:00:55 AM »
uhm hi i.m new at whited00r and I know this is an old topic but the quick reply doesn't work for me? :'( i've already installed the preferrence loader and I see it in my settings but it doesn't show up when i recieve a messege! please help thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the forums :)

You may need to disable the banner notifications tweak in the whited00r settings, as that could be conflicting with it.

Offline kevs2295

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User since November 3, 2014
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Account
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 02:52:05 PM »
Well Man. My workaround in this one is that I would install LockInfo for iOS 3. And install the deb in Cydia via Bigboss or Insanelyi. Then configure plugin settings for SMS (Tap to Reply > QuickReply for SMS) and when I receive a notification, I dismiss it via a swipe up. Then i would just swipe down for the Lockinfo infoshade to come out then ill just tap the message and... BAM!! Quickreply will work. Well I just loved the banner notifications of whited00r (since it doesnt disturb me that much), so I still would love them enabled. But if you want, you just have to disable banner notifs through configurator.
If we want it, there are many possible ways. If we don't, there are many possible reasons.