Author Topic: iPhone 3g - after whited00r 6 installed I have hardware issues  (Read 1959 times)

Offline eltrail

• View Profile
Hi, I installed whited00r 6 in iPhone 3G, and after several days, I faced hardware issues: iPhone wont recognize the cable, microphone is not working at all, and the phone does not produce sound when it rings. Is it possible that this is somehow related to whited00r OS that I installed? Anyway, I will try to reinstall the OS those days to see if this will fix the issue, but just wanted to rise the question here.

note: before installing whited00r 6, I downgraded the basebend following you instructions.

Thanks,
Igor.

Offline Andy

• A Mod. I think.
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Whited00r 7
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Mac
Re: iPhone 3g - after whited00r 6 installed I have hardware issues
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 06:25:26 AM »
Please provide more information please ;D
Like, Whited00r Version? Normal, Unlocked? Baseband Before? Baseband Now? Anything else that might cause it? Anything that we should know?

and, Welcome to the Forums ;D
Oh yes. Hi.
I see you've noticed this Signature. Well, all I can tell you is that there's nothing to see here.
Yes, there is nothing interesting here. Just keep scrolling and we'll pretend nothing happened.

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
Re: iPhone 3g - after whited00r 6 installed I have hardware issues
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 04:09:11 PM »
When you restored to whited00r, did you set up as a new iPhone in iTunes, or restore from a backup to get your data back?