Author Topic: Have an Idea for Tweaks/Apps? Share them here!  (Read 5108 times)

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
Have an Idea for Tweaks/Apps? Share them here!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »
What do you think an ALL MAILBOXES mail box like in ios 7 it is very convent having all your mail in one mailbox

And the useful swipe back feature in ios 7
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:38:37 PM by iPH0NE_3GS »
Check out My "iOS 11 Theme For WD 7.1 " to make your WD 7.1 device look and Feel like iOS 11 !!

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
Re: Have an Idea for Tweaks/Apps? Share them here!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 06:11:14 AM »
What do you think an ALL MAILBOXES mail box like in ios 7 it is very convent having all your mail in one mailbox

And the useful swipe back feature in ios 7

Would be nice, but possible hard to do tweak wise :s  Lots of data going around there with that, because of all the emails and mailboxes/accounts.

Swipe back may be possible, although it would be possibly difficult to implement, because of if apps don't use some central way of displaying/managing pages/tabs and such, like they do on iOS 7+ now.

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 10:24:36 PM »

Would be nice, but possible hard to do tweak wise :s  Lots of data going around there with that, because of all the emails and mailboxes/accounts.

Swipe back may be possible, although it would be possibly difficult to implement, because of if apps don't use some central way of displaying/managing pages/tabs and such, like they do on iOS 7+ now.

We'll then just stock apps like photos messaging safari email etc
Check out My "iOS 11 Theme For WD 7.1 " to make your WD 7.1 device look and Feel like iOS 11 !!

Offline NaTech27

• View Profile
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 09:28:16 AM »
Umm... A Game Center like exclusively for WD users would be nice or A Health app could also be nice  :D :D :D

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »
Umm... A Game Center like exclusively for WD users would be nice or A Health app could also be nice  :D :D :D
Welcome to the fourms :)
Unfortunately these wouldn't be possible as they depend on other apps using API's and withiout that there would be no use / data collected for these apps. And with whited00r we try to provide only functional features as visual features would bloat the firmware and be pointless...
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline jdosan3645

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 07:54:49 PM »
I have an idea but I don't know who to work it. So, is there anyway that a tweak could created just for the purpose of enabling the flash memory option already given to the iPhone 3gs and iPod 4g? Apple gave these 2 devices this option of an extra 256mb of ram in the form of flash memory. But, you can't enable it, without using dynamic pager. So, an option for the iPhone 3gs with Whited00r 7.6+ would be great, because can do more, the performance increases and the battery life increases around 2.5%, i did the math ;D.

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 08:58:55 PM »

I have an idea but I don't know who to work it. So, is there anyway that a tweak could created just for the purpose of enabling the flash memory option already given to the iPhone 3gs and iPod 4g? Apple gave these 2 devices this option of an extra 256mb of ram in the form of flash memory. But, you can't enable it, without using dynamic pager. So, an option for the iPhone 3gs with Whited00r 7.6+ would be great, because can do more, the performance increases and the battery life increases around 2.5%, i did the math ;D.
Whited00r will never support anything above the iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G so support for this would be zero...
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 05:47:25 AM »

Swap memory with the dynamic pager is even on 3.1.3, and is not used because it is buggy and slows down the device. Only good if you need to run a load of things in the background at the same time. No help with actual running apps (can actually be slower with lag spikes).

Offline MarioKartEpicness

• IPA God
  • SuperHero Member
  • MKE and Dog, reporting for duty!
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 10:48:47 PM »
On iOS 4 at least, it can play games via bluetooth.  It is much more useful than just Nike+. Not sure about on 3.1.3 though :(
You can test it with nba jam, i know that an old veirson of that works on 3.1.3.  ;)
You see this dog? Yeah, she's my cute dog. (☞゚∀゚)☞

Offline m.h.mukit

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
having problem in whited00r 7.1
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 09:14:10 PM »
I have installed whited00r 7.1 but not working my vibration . but vibration works in defult ios 4.2.1 . can i get any help plz ??

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
Re: No vibration on Whited00r 7 iPhone 3G
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 07:50:17 AM »
I have installed whited00r 7.1 but not working my vibration . but vibration works in defult ios 4.2.1 . can i get any help plz ??

An odd place to ask for help.... I'll wait until you respond so you can see this, but after you respond I'm going to split this topic off to it's own one in the right section of the forum (TROUBLESHOOTING - IPHONE & IPOD TOUCH 1G/2G/3G, UNLOCK & JAILBREAK PROBLEMS & ISSUES)

When you restored to whited00r, did you set up as a new device in iTunes or restore from a backup?