Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Free Forum! - Everything Off Topic Elsewhere Goes Here!

Farewell to you guys :(

<< < (3/6) > >>

MotionLess:

--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on May 19, 2011, 08:59:50 PM ---Grrrrr....  I thought I commented on this >:(

But anyway, no, I don't think you need linux.   I believe it is just the right layout and proper release and other thing files.

But...  linux is good for easily making/modifying .debs and correcting scripts/permissions.

--- End quote ---
I think I'll dowload Linux this weekend.

Btw can we install it without the cd by mounting the ISO file?

Thanks

Phillip:
I use windows 7. I had to use Ubuntu to develop the original crap. I will continue to develop the repo for a while longer until I can find someone reliable to take the reigns.

Thanks,
Phil

JustinCase:

--- Quote from: MotionLess on May 19, 2011, 09:03:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on May 19, 2011, 08:59:50 PM ---Grrrrr....  I thought I commented on this >:(

But anyway, no, I don't think you need linux.   I believe it is just the right layout and proper release and other thing files.

But...  linux is good for easily making/modifying .debs and correcting scripts/permissions.

--- End quote ---
I think I'll dowload Linux this weekend.

Btw can we install it without the cd by mounting the ISO file?

Thanks

--- End quote ---
Yes I use  Ubantu
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download

You don't need to burn to a CD any more

MotionLess:

--- Quote from: JustinCase on May 21, 2011, 01:01:37 AM ---Yes I use  Ubantu
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download

You don't need to burn to a CD any more

--- End quote ---
Thanks but I just dowloaded it yesterday :) But thanks anyway for the answer :)

blued00r:
Phil you tough me how to make a repo so you now i know how its supposed to be set up.....I would love to help the repo, but sad to see you go :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version