Author Topic: Restoring app on Iphone  (Read 2480 times)

Offline d4free

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Restoring app on Iphone
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
Hi all,

Yesterday i updated Instagram to the latest version on my iphone 3gs with ios 5.1.1 what also has been jailbroken
Now i really dont like the new one and i want to get the old one back.
No mather what i tried it does not help.
Restoring it from backup did not help me either.
Then i finally deleted it from my iphone and tried another Ipa from Instagram because i don't have it in the Mobile Applications folder no more. I downloaded 2 from the internet and 1 was allready on my laptop that i recovered with recuva.
Now when i want to sync it so i can have it back on my iPhone it gave me an error. Now i don't see the error no more but also i'm not able to put it on my iphone.
How can i fix this?
I really need version 2.5.0 back.

Please some help
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:05:14 PM by d4free »

Offline Andy

• A Mod. I think.
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Whited00r 7
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Mac
Re: Restoring app on Iphone
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 10:49:24 PM »
Hi all,

Yesterday i updated Instagram to the latest version on my iphone 3gs with ios 5.1.1 what also has been jailbroken
Now i really dont like the new one and i want to get the old one back.
No mather what i tried it does not help.
Restoring it from backup did not help me either.
Then i finally deleted it from my iphone and tried another Ipa from Instagram because i don't have it in the Mobile Applications folder no more. I downloaded 2 from the internet and 1 was allready on my laptop that i recovered with recuva.
Now when i want to sync it so i can have it back on my iPhone it gave me an error. Now i don't see the error no more but also i'm not able to put it on my iphone.
How can i fix this?
I really need version 2.5.0 back.

Please some help

Firstly, You are on the wrong thread. It should be moved to Troubleshooting not AMDev.
Secondly, The ones you downloaded on the internet are cracked and does not belong to you.
You can install AppSync to solve the issue
Oh yes. Hi.
I see you've noticed this Signature. Well, all I can tell you is that there's nothing to see here.
Yes, there is nothing interesting here. Just keep scrolling and we'll pretend nothing happened.