Author Topic: [Solved] How to install unsupported apps?  (Read 5764 times)

Offline shakta

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
[Solved] How to install unsupported apps?
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »
Hi,

I installed whited00r on iPhone 3G.
i cannot see the Time Machine on it. Just App market that takes me to the normal App store.
I would like to know how do I get old versions of Apps, that support an old firmware like that (4.2.1)

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:45:41 AM by PierreP »

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: How to Find iOS 3.1.3 Supported Apps whited00r
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 01:42:42 PM »
Hi,

I installed whited00r on iPhone 3G.
i cannot see the Time Machine on it. Just App market that takes me to the normal App store.
I would like to know how do I get old versions of Apps, that support an old firmware like that (4.2.1)

Thanks

I suggest reading & searching the site a little bit before starting a thread..

[Tutorial] whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps - iTunes iOS Filter Fix

Sticky thread #1 in the Troubleshooting Forum: Whited00r 6 troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING Includes how to use the built-in whited00r 6 setup tool to enable/disable whited00r features like Sara/Voice Control, Fast App Switching/a.k.a "multitasking, etc.

App Market is a custom app on whited00rs 6 Home. In App Market you can find iTunes App store but if you swipe you will see Time Machine with many apps, all compatible with iOS 3.1.3 based whited00r 6 and also the Cydia store on the extreme right tab.

New: App Time Machine - Help the community and save WhatsApp for old devices

This is a Google Site Search of whited00r's forum posts about Watsapp filtered by the Past month: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Awww.whited00r.com+%22whatsapp%22&tbs=qdr:m

Offline shakta

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
Re: How to Find iOS 3.1.3 Supported Apps whited00r
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 11:21:15 PM »
Thanks!

The only thing I needed actually, is that in order to get App Time Machine i need to swipe......
I didn't know how to get it.

BTW:
Why Viber not appear in App Time Machine? And it is only via external link? (http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=4756.0)