Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Tutorials - Whited00r - iOS 3.1.3 - iOS 4.2.1

Whited00r Settings localizations - Help Translate Whited00r!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Bruan:

--- Quote from: DRDRE on August 03, 2014, 12:30:54 PM ---Here it is man, im  ::)
All night.... :D
And this is the romanian translation!
Hope its good!

--- End quote ---

Looks good, I'll try and upload it to repod00r later today (or sometime tomorrow, depending on how things go), thank you :)

What is a good package name for it in Cydia, if it were to be localized?
It would make more sense to have the package name and description localized into Romanian as well :)

Something like
Title: Romanian Whited00r Settings Localization
Description: This package adds support for localizing the Whited00r Settings into Romanian.

DRDRE:
Thanks!

Bruan:

--- Quote from: DRDRE on August 05, 2014, 11:33:47 AM ---Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Should be up in repod00r now :)

SimulaYOOO:
Here you are.It take me 2 hours but is finished[i hope]  8)
Title: Bulgarian Whited00r Settings Localization
Description: This package adds support for localizing the Whited00r Settings into Bulgarian.

iTechy21:

--- Quote from: SimulaYOOO on August 06, 2014, 11:50:21 AM ---Here you are.It take me 2 hours but is finished[i hope]  8)

--- End quote ---
Wow thanks for this :) I'm sure Bruan will have it in the repo. And could you post the title and description  of what the package does in this thread in Bulgarian so Bruan can make a localised title and discription in the repo. You may want to check line 100 for errors.

--- Quote ---This page contains the following errors:

error on line 100 at column 27: Opening and ending tag mismatch: dict line 0 and key
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version