Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Tutorials - Whited00r - iOS 3.1.3 - iOS 4.2.1

Whited00r Settings localizations - Help Translate Whited00r!

<< < (2/4) > >>

SimulaYOOO:
Yes Bruan "Whited00r Settings - Bulgarian" in Bulgarian?  and thank you to answer  :P
I hope to fix the problem with battery.
Cheers 

Bruan:

--- Quote from: SimulaYOOO on April 06, 2014, 07:43:40 AM ---Yes Bruan "Whited00r Settings - Bulgarian" in Bulgarian?  and thank you to answer  :P
I hope to fix the problem with battery.
Cheers

--- End quote ---

Seems there is an issue on line 14 where you are missing the > of the <key>INSTRUCtION_LABEL</key>.

Also, it is showing up weird on my laptops, it doesn't look like Bulgarian (not that I speak it, but I recognize that sort of language)
This is an example of what it looks like to me:

--- Code: --- <key>INSTRUCTION_LABEL</key>
<string>Плъзнете за да имате достъп до различни конфигурационни панели, или докоснете бързите комбинаций по-долу.</string>

--- End code ---

Hopefully that shows up for you how I see it, although it may not...  If it doesn't it could just be a rendering thing.

Try fixing your file, then saving it on the device in /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/Configurator.bundle/bg.lproj (make that last folder) as "Configurator.strings".

Then check the whited00r settings to see if it has changed :)  (if so, then I will upload it to repod00r).

Battery issues if on an unlocked device can be because you have not activated it, and it is still looking for valid certificates. That can be fixed two ways if that is the case. One is push fixer, the other is trying out SAM for the activation. Other things could be features you have enabled. Try disabling the iOS 7 App Switcher and Sara.  Anyway, if those don't solve your problem, feel free to make a new thread about it :)

DRDRE:
I think i wil make the romanian translations.
 8)

Bruan:

--- Quote from: DRDRE on August 01, 2014, 08:06:23 PM ---I think i wil make the romanian translations.
 8)

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)

DRDRE:
Here it is man, im  ::)
All night.... :D
And this is the romanian translation!
Hope its good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page