Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Tutorials - Whited00r - iOS 3.1.3 - iOS 4.2.1

Modules Documentation and Creation - Expand the Whited00r Settings

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bruan:

--- Quote from: revivaldev on April 15, 2014, 05:34:21 PM ---I can also help aswell :)

nice documentation there, and dang good work on making the configurator THAT dynamic! :O
I know you wrote handling for most things yourself though and that is nice :3

--- End quote ---

Ah yes, you can indeed! :)  You understand shell and all this well enough to walk newer developers through the basics of this too.

Took long enough to get around to writing it, but only an hour or so to actually organize and track down everything I put in. I'm very glad I did make it as dynamic as it is, really makes it stand out in terms of future proofing as well as ease to make a quick little extra option if needed (like spotlight override).  I wrote the handling for everything ;)  None of that uses the system methods for anything, I just used the names that were used by the system so users can adapt to this easier ;)  A basic switch cell, which most people would know, will just work out the box now because I named things the same.  It's all the extra stuff that was more tricky (although the required/reverse capabilities were a pain)

iTechy21:
This is a question but can you add more cells in one module package? Or would you need to create more module packages?

Bruan:

--- Quote from: itechy21 on May 09, 2014, 08:59:51 PM ---This is a question but can you add more cells in one module package? Or would you need to create more module packages?

--- End quote ---

You can add as many cells as you want into the Cells.plist, and it will be loaded up and categorized and all :)  You only get one configurator script though, but seeing you get arguments on what key it is giving the value for, you can do logic checks inside the configurator script and handle the different options (or read them manually if you need them in advance)

abbeygiles1:
This is really helpful, thanks.

If i wanted to add a description underneath the cell, you would use a statictext cell, right?

Bruan:

--- Quote from: abbeygiles1 on September 15, 2014, 11:30:53 PM ---This is really helpful, thanks.

If i wanted to add a description underneath the cell, you would use a statictext cell, right?

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forums :)

yes, you would use one of those for that.  Unless it is better suited by having a popup for what it does, and a label for just general information to distinguish what it does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version