Others > Archives

.deb whited00r

(1/12) > >>

Bruan:
I have a partially working whited00r .deb.   It puts everything where it is supposed to go, but the only substrate that actually works is backgrounder.  It even replaces the images, changes the settings, etc.   I have a second idea on how to fix it, but this is for anyone who is interested in helping.  

I would like to know why the only substrate that works is backgrounder?...   All the dylibs and such are in place.

Can anyone thing what else I am missing as well?  I have simple background, new folders, new multitasking, my preference files, the simple background stuff with the preference files for it, backgrounder (the one in the full version, older), cycorder, and some images.

Bensge:
^have you added all the dependict?

Bruan:
Thats what I was wondering.  I am looking in all the control files and such.  Most of the dependencies are already there on a redsn0w jailbreak.

<Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm> [hr:1bk9f3p4][/hr:1bk9f3p4]

Hmmmm...   It's still not working :/
I am going to make a .deb that puts a bunch of seperate debs in the autoinstall folder.  Then just reboot twice :D
now to just put each feature into a .deb...

Phillip:

--- Quote from: "bcooperizcool" ---Thats what I was wondering.  I am looking in all the control files and such.  Most of the dependencies are already there on a redsn0w jailbreak.

<Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm> [hr:3ekvskz1][/hr:3ekvskz1]

Hmmmm...   It's still not working :/
I am going to make a .deb that puts a bunch of seperate debs in the autoinstall folder.  Then just reboot twice :D
now to just put each feature into a .deb...
--- End quote ---
must..put..into.repo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bruan:
Lol if I actually get it working, sure.
I think I could do it easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version