Others > Archives

.deb whited00r

<< < (2/12) > >>

sciencetor2:
if we get all the debs necessary for full in a zip, all the debs for lite in another zip, and all debs separate in another zip, i can get matt to submit to iH8sn0w and get us a whited00r ipsw builder tool that can compile automatic full, automatic lite, or chose your own features.

Bruan:
That's what is was going to do, make seperste .debs, b/c one big one doesn't seem to work :(

blued00r:
i no longer have an older device but i can still help if you give me what you have so i can help :D . either email me at [email protected] or post somewhere i can download them.  :)  just trying to help!

Bruan:

--- Quote from: "dannylandia96" ---i no longer have an older device but i can still help if you give me what you have so i can help :D . either email me at [email protected] or post somewhere i can download them.  :)  just trying to help!
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the offer :)

I might take you up on it if my idea doesn't work, and the .debs still fail  :mrgreen:

blued00r:
ok.....i have been trying to get a hold of the .debs but had to sell my old itouch :(  but i want to continue to help whied00r :D

<Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 am> [hr:38y15u0r][/hr:38y15u0r]

--- Quote from: "bcooperizcool" ---I have a partially working whited00r .deb.   It puts everything where it is supposed to go, but the only substrate that actually works is backgrounder.  It even replaces the images, changes the settings, etc.   I have a second idea on how to fix it, but this is for anyone who is interested in helping.  

I would like to know why the only substrate that works is backgrounder?...   All the dylibs and such are in place.

Can anyone thing what else I am missing as well?  I have simple background, new folders, new multitasking, my preference files, the simple background stuff with the preference files for it, backgrounder (the one in the full version, older), cycorder, and some images.
--- End quote ---

its the license that make the substrate work......(learned that the hard way) like i said i can help you :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version