Author Topic: Suggestions for Whited00r 8 - DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 54122 times)

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Mac
Re: Suggestions for Whited00r 8 - DISCUSSION THREAD
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2014, 04:52:16 PM »

make ios8 without bugs ok
It's not actually ios 8 it's a heavily modded and themed version of 3.1.3 and it's is extremely hard fro the WD Team to make it bug free, they are a small team of developers who are working for FREE and these guys also have lives they can't be working on WD 24/7 and they are also working on other projects like Grayd00r (DO NOT START FOURMS ON GRAYDOOR)
Check out My "iOS 11 Theme For WD 7.1 " to make your WD 7.1 device look and Feel like iOS 11 !!

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
Suggestions for Whited00r 8 - DISCUSSION THREAD
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »
1.The ios 7 share center would be cool just bring back the WD6 Sharing menu and just change the images around :)

2. I had just realized the app names on the home screen is slightly bigger on ios 7, is there a way to make the text a little bit bigger ?

3. Do u think it's a good idea to bring back the fake newsstand ios 7 themed of corse and possible a fake passbook app?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:09:19 PM by iPH0NE_3GS »
Check out My "iOS 11 Theme For WD 7.1 " to make your WD 7.1 device look and Feel like iOS 11 !!

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2014, 06:19:55 AM »
It's not actually ios 8 it's a heavily modded and themed version of 3.1.3 and it's is extremely hard fro the WD Team to make it bug free, they are a small team of developers who are working for FREE and these guys also have lives they can't be working on WD 24/7 and they are also working on other projects like Grayd00r (DO NOT START FOURMS ON GRAYDOOR)

This is pretty much head on for it.  That being said, we actually are looking to fix up bugs before working on new features, so we at least have a stable base to start work on.

1.The ios 7 share center would be cool just bring back the WD6 Sharing menu and just change the images around :)

2. I had just realized the app names on the home screen is slightly bigger on ios 7, is there a way to make the text a little bit bigger ?

3. Do u think it's a good idea to bring back the fake newsstand ios 7 themed of corse and possible a fake passbook app?

1. That was really horribly buggy, pretty much the same level of bugginess as the iOS 7 App Switcher and Sara :(  A big memory hog as well, which is the main reason we removed it.

2. Not sure, maybe. I know we tried to make icons bigger but it messed up animations :(

3. No, we prefer not to have apps that don't actually do anything.

Offline playftw

• koreaannnn
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2014, 02:15:31 PM »
Hi I am new to the forums.

I suggest Notification Cneter! I am using LockInfo with an iOS5 theme to it and it looks awesome but maybe you guys can edit the theme to look more transparent and blurry? Maybe add music controls and interactive notifications like what some other guys have said.

I actually used to be a heavy iPod touch 1g whited00r user but over the updates, my iPod keeps getting slower and slower so I bought myself a preowned iPT2g MC version and I tested WD7. Man, it was slow and I couldn't get the whited0r repo you are suposed to get built in for WD7. I reverted back to iOS 4.2.1 and happily using it, maybe I will upgrade to WD8 when it comes out. Thanks for reading!
hellloooooooo

Offline Superhitech

• Future CEO of Apple Inc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2014, 04:16:11 PM »
possible a fake passbook app?

I think there is a web app that someone posted that is a fake passbook.
"Those who are crazy enough to think they change the world, are the ones who do."

-Steve Jobs

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2014, 05:36:32 PM »
Your long paragraph
You probs installed it wrong PS. You can't restore from a back up, for me it's faster then my iphone 4 (sometimes)

Offline myiphone 3g

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2014, 01:38:44 AM »
I Want an option for change the white color for the name´s app to black
let you this for you can understand me  ;)

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »
I Want an option for change the white color for the name´s app to black
let you this for you can understand me  ;)
And the time on the lock screen

I had realized on ios 8 we are missing the green bubble wallpaper and the rainbow black one does not exist but it's cool I like it
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:46:01 PM by iPH0NE_3GS »

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2014, 08:55:15 AM »
I saw this other fake firmware for 3.1.3 it's called Archetype,WD should implement some of the more useful things in archetype like D00r cloud as a fake iCloud backup since Dropbox is no longer supported with 3.1.3, Do not disturb,and the the iOS 6-7 settings layout.
And about the WD6 sharing menu since it was SOO buggy it should be an optional option in WD settings :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 09:43:04 PM by iPH0NE_3GS »

Offline [email protected]

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2014, 04:18:12 PM »
Good idea or bad
D00r cloud as a fake iCloud backup since Dropbox is no longer supported with 3.1.3
I still don't understand why my Dropbox from ATM work for me but not you? ???
New Thinking New Possiblities.
Proud owner of the legendary iPhone 3G.
And Proud Owner of the best budget phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and iPad 3

Offline iPH0NE_3GS

• SuperHero Member
  • 3GS BABY !
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2014, 04:19:47 PM »

I still don't understand why my Dropbox from ATM work for me but not you? ???
It works ! I will have to try again .

Offline Superhitech

• Future CEO of Apple Inc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2014, 11:23:50 PM »
Something's that I would really like to see is interactive notification, a new multitasking interface like the one in ios 8, and these ones next might be impossible but I would like a health book app somehow, and the safari new tab thing.
"Those who are crazy enough to think they change the world, are the ones who do."

-Steve Jobs

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2014, 06:25:02 AM »
And the time on the lock screen

I had realized on ios 8 we are missing the green bubble wallpaper and the rainbow black one does not exist but it's cool I like it

Would be nice, I'll see what I can do based on the wallpaper major coloring and shading to automatically adjust the color of the text.

I saw this other fake firmware for 3.1.3 it's called Archetype,WD should implement some of the more useful things in archetype like D00r cloud as a fake iCloud backup since Dropbox is no longer supported with 3.1.3, Do not disturb,and the the iOS 6-7 settings layout.
And about the WD6 sharing menu since it was SOO buggy it should be an optional option in WD settings :)

Not a fake firmware, just something I played around with when learning a while ago. Has not been updated for around 2 years from what I remember.  Whited00r actually has what was going to be an updated archetype in some of its features (the whited00r settings for one). I did not include other things though, as they are outdated in how they work and I wanted to do things properly with whited00r 7 rather than the other sort of hackey methods I used before in Archetype.

Something's that I would really like to see is interactive notification, a new multitasking interface like the one in ios 8, and these ones next might be impossible but I would like a health book app somehow, and the safari new tab thing.

Would be difficult to do, maybe for messages but really it remains to be seen.

Health book app would kind of not be possible at all, I mean, what could it connect to?  Even the current one relies on information from external accessories and apps to hook into existing iOS 8 API to gather information into one place.
Safari tabs like that would be very very heavy usage wise on the system sadly :(  (at least with the nice animations anyway)

Offline Appletechtim

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2014, 09:19:04 AM »
iOS 8 beta 5 has an New control center
And also healtkit, podcast, iBooks and THE tips app

Offline [email protected]

• SuperHero Member
  • Old is Smart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2014, 05:01:44 PM »
Some new ringtones from ios7 or 8 will be nice :)
New Thinking New Possiblities.
Proud owner of the legendary iPhone 3G.
And Proud Owner of the best budget phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and iPad 3