Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Free Forum! - Everything Off Topic Elsewhere Goes Here!

Introduce yourself

<< < (2/4) > >>

[email protected]:
My online name is [email protected] (kind of dumb uh!) :P
My real name is Name snipped by Jay997(i know it cannot be pronunced correctly by guys who live in other country :P )
my hobby is gaming , trolling samsung or android users using my iphone 3g :D (some times even 3gs and iphone 4 users), learning some new programs ,jailbreaking,rooting(android) , playing football (soccer for americans)and cricket and love to help others :-[ ...
I hear all types of music but hate rock music  :-X
 i am hear since whited00r 6 but didnt post anything and started my first post with WD7 bug as soon as it came out (i was up midnight for installation just after it was relesed and found out it was crashing) that was my first bug report on WD forum .

iPH0NE_3GS:
Hello I'm iPhone_3GS but my real name is Tom I joined the forums in June 2014

I Fix Cellphones for a living and ive been doing so for the past 3 years

Like [email protected] I find it extremely funny rubbing it in peoples faces that my iPhone 3GS Is better than their droid or their galaxies I also love to rub it into everyone who has the 5S and tell them about all the great things you get to do in ios 6 but not ios 7 ... I make a lot of charger jokes too...Well now in 2017 i still do the same thing except i make fun of people who got the iPhone 7 because they got no headphone jack !

Ok enough about that ... I still don't know how to code or do anything like that but I am the one responsible for the ios 11 theme for whited00r basically one of the only things keeping Whited00r alive.

iTechy21:

--- Quote from: iPH0NE_3GS on July 03, 2014, 12:57:18 AM ---Hello I'm iPhone_3GS but my real name is tom I joined the forums in June

My Hobbes are tracking and photographing storms and basically anything apple related

Like [email protected] I find it extremely funny rubbing it in peoples faces that my iPhone 3GS Is better then there droid or there galaxies I also love to rub it in to everyone who has the 5S and tell them about all the great things you get to do in ios 6 but not ios 7 ... I make a lot of charger jokes too
Ok enough about that ... I don't know how to code or do anything like that but I would like to help out whited00r but without knowing code I'm useless to them ... Well I just report every bug I see and try to submit apps to time machine

--- End quote ---
Your not useless to us! There are still many other ways you can help the community including making artwork.

iAgent:

--- Quote from: Bruan on June 24, 2014, 05:20:25 AM ---Well hello there! :)

Not sure if that is good or bad Apple sending you ;) ( :P )

--- End quote ---
Actually,
It was a joke xD

Bruan:

--- Quote from: iAgent on July 03, 2014, 03:15:36 PM ---Actually,
It was a joke xD

--- End quote ---

I figured that, but one never knows ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page